Friends Forever

"Brian I didn't know you liked sucking ***!"

"Fuck yes! Awesome show!" Johnny chanted, coming off the stage.

I couldn't help but laugh at his egerness. He swung his arm around my shoulder, and stood next to me, as everyone was coming off stage.

"Eww Johnny, get off. You're all sweaty." I groaned, pushing him slightly away from me.

Matt was the next to come off stage. I ran up and jumped on him.

"He's all sweaty too!" Johnny pointed out.

"Yeah, but he doesn't sweat johnny sweat. He sweats daddy sweat." I smiled, sticking my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the dressing room. Or what I like to call it. The Un-dressing room. It got its name because every night after a show, Matt goes in there, and he takes his sweat covered shirt off. Leaving me to sit there, tracing his death bat tattoo. It's actually quiet fun. Yes yes I know....I'm weird.

"Who's showering first?" Zacky asked, looking at me and Daktoa.

"You stupid face! We're showering at the hotel!" I laughed, walking with Matt.

I had no idea where he was going. But he was basically carrying me. So I was fine with it.

Turns out he was walking to the bus. I walked in front of him, and went to the bunk room straight away, looking for a hairbow. Mostly because the back of my neck was sweaty from how hot it was inside the venue, and my hairs sticking my neck. I don't like.

"Daddy, are we sticking with the usual roomings tonight?" I asked, coming out of the bunk room.

"Yeah. Then she can be in the room by herself. Unless you wanna room with her and Give Brian his own room." He shrugged.

"Okay." I nodded.

Usually the room pairs where, Jimmy and Johnny, Zacky and Matt, and Me and Brian. Its been that way since the begining. It was way before anything between me and Brian started to surface.

"Kristy! Help me!!!" Dakota shouted, running onto the bus, and running behind me.

"What's wrong?" I askedm looking over my shoulder at her.

"I think she got a little freaked out by all the flashing cameras. You know...like you did when all this first began?" Brian hinted.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

What? It freaked me out! I don't like being surrounded by people whom I do not know, like I mentioned earlier.

"Oh? And if I don't shut up about it?" His eye brow rose...haha it was funny.

"Then you can suck my wanna be presidential lady dick." I smirked.

"When and where baby." He winked.

"Ewww! Brian I didn't know you liked sucking dick! I thought that was me! Did we switch bodies, oh my god, what has happened in my life. I'm going to die aren't I? Am I dieing?! Stay away from the light Kristy, don't go near the light! Stay with us!!!" I shouted to myself.

The people on the bus around me were quiet, as my hand clutched my chest where my heart was and I dropped to the floor....Right when Jimmy stepped onto the bus.

"RAINBOW?!?! This is your fault isn't it Brian?! If you wouldn't have been trying to eat her face off this wouldn't have happened!!!" Jimmy literally sounded like he was crying.

Now I kinda feel bad. But I didn't move. I kept my eyes closed.

"Rainbow" Poke "Please Rainbow, wake up." Poke "Please." He was pouting.

He also sounded like that kid from The Jungle Book. Where Sher Chan supposedly killed Baloo.

This made me roll onto my side and begin laughing. Jimmy simply sat there, looking at me wide eyed, as I wrapped my arms around my abdomin, and tried to stop laughing.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

"Jimmy, I was playing around. Gosh Beanstalk you should know by now, I'm not going no where. You're stuck with me for good." I smiled.

"SWEET!" He shouted, pulling me into a hug.

"James....please exit my rainbow-i-fied bubble now." I mumbled into his chest.

"I popped your bubble woman! You are now living in the world of the stallion duck bubble!!" He shouted with a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhhh a little crazness added in this chapter. I hope you liked it.

Go check out this story my friend is writing, it's amazing!; Never Leave Asking Why