Status: RIP Ryan Dunn

Barrowed Time - Completed

You Look Good In My Shirt

"Hey Lex." someone shook me awake gently.
I turned to see Ryan there holding a cup of coffee in one hand his other resting tenderly on my shoulder.
"Hey" I croaked drowsily looking back at my clock which read 4:20. "Why are you waking me up so early?" I asked perplexed.
"I'm leaving I just wanted to say goodbye." he whispered.
"Leaving? Where?" I asked suddenly worried. Where could he be going so early in the morning, and why?
"Filming another movie. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." He said with a smile which said my worry was obvious.
"Do I get a hug?" I asked with a smile of my own.
"Yea" he chuckled attempting to set his coffee down which I promptly split.
"Shit." I laughed looking at my soaked shirt.
"Here" Ryan said pulling his shirt over his head and hanging it to me.
"Ryan I-"
"Just put it on."
Pulling my own shirt off taking notice to the way Ryan's cheeks darkened as I did as I was told and pulled his shirt over my head.
"Wipe that blush off your face it's not like you've never seen a girl in her bra before." I laughed lifting his head to look him in the eyes. Be careful" I whispered wrapping my arms around him and inhaling his sent. I'd always loved the way he always smelt so comforting, like coffee and the chilling West Chester breeze.
"I promise" he whispered back releasing me and kissing my forehead. "I'll see you when I get home" he said making his way to the door.
"See you soon then" I said noticing now the way his shirt smelt strongly of coffee and nature, just like him.
"Oh and Lexis..." he said turning to face me.
"Yea?"
"You look good in my shirt"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever my story got reported so I've been trying to figure out where it puts this update wise.
Thanks to all readers and special thanks to the 9 people who subscribed
MAJOR thanks to MrsBenjiMadden mysticgrl28 crys Cowboy 3 Tears and RCV for their comments
Updating will be slow for a while, sorry guys