You've Played Your Way Into My Heart

Four

Paul's POV-

My jaw almost dropped when Kyle walked through the door. 'Say goodbye to your life, Paul' a mental voice inside my head said.

I slowly leaned off Dawn and bit my lip, expecting the worse.

"What. The. Fuck." Kyle stood in disbelief and stepped forward slowly, while I decided it was best to move backwards

"I was just getting crackers and Dawn wouldn't move her ass..." I said trying to make an excuse. And was failing.

Kyle's face got even redder with anger. "So you have to lean over her. You too look like you was fucking getting in the mood for something." He hissed getting up in my face.

Stepping back I bumped into the wall. Dead end.

"So you think it's awesome to mess around with my sister behind my back?"

"Kyle we weren't doing anything! We never have either!" Dawn said stepping in.

Damn she was so hot.

Kyle kept his eyes locked on me. "Stay out of this."

Kyle swung his fist at my face, as I shut my eyes tightly. But to my amazement, I never felt anything. But Dawn's body brushing against mine as she fell to the floor whimpering.

"Oh my god. You dumb ass! You hit your own sister!" I yelled. I knelt down to where she was curled up on the floor holding her jaw.

"Dawn!" Kyle yelled shoving me away and pulling her towards him.

She tried to say a few words but they came out in soft sobs. "No- Kyle don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I'm the new co-write. It's super short but I wanted to update. I'm overly tired. Hope you like it.