This Imperfect Cemetery Drive

Chapter Seven

Davey's POV

Was that a show or what? Damn, I was sweating more than I ever have. I grabbed ahold of my towel and rubbed the moisture from my wet chest.

"Davey, where are my beethas?" Lyannah asked me from the other room, searching through her hair product bags.
Whoa, what the hell are those? I wondered.

"What the hell are beethas, baby?" I asked her. I combed my hair to the left side of my face so that it wouldn't get in my eyes. The fans were crazy that night, just like every other night. The chantings of AFI were still repeating in my mind.

"They are beethas, don't you know what they are?" She asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world...

"Frankly....No..." I answered. I laughed a little. For the two years that we've been together Lyannah has used terms that aren't familiar to me, mostly words that she made up in her childhood. I'd laugh at the way they sounded so fucking cute. I edged my way to the doorway and peered around the corner. Lyannah stood in front of the mirror going through her AFI case. I grinned mischievously, slowly walking up to her breathing in her lavender scent.

"I know your behind me, Davey." She said, without even turning to me. I loudly released my breath that I was holding. Damn, she's good. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her perfect waists as I kissed her neck and pulled her close.

"Wanna go to the bus?" I whispered in her ear.

Lyannah's POV

I let out a breathy moan as his soft lips pressed against my skin as he pressed me against the outside of the bus. The second we left the dressing room our lips were locked. He lifted me up so that I could wrap my legs around his strong body. He stepped closer to the bus door, pulling it open and letting us inside as he locked it behind us. A smile crossed my face, this feeling never dies, my love for him never dies. He took us into the biggest bunk area and closed the door. Something was different about this bus, maybe it was just because all the lights were off. But everything was different, the smell, the lighting, even the objects on the floor.

All my worries were erased as Davey's lips attached to mine. He pulled away a few minutes later as we both got into the bed. I crawled next to him and he lifted up my shirt and his fingers began stroking my stomach, I giggled at the contact.

"What are you giggling about?" He whispered against my neck. I slowly turned in his arms so that my back was against his chest.

"I'm giggling about this..." I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, and began grinding my ass back against his crotch area. He groaned loudly and grasped my hips, helping me grind harder back against him. I could tell he was about to burst as he flipped me around and rolled on top of me, spreading my legs and grinding his hard-on against my growing wetness.

*Two Hours Later*

"Davey..." I moaned, about to explode in anticipation. We were naked, sweat covering our bodies as we both moaned and groaned. I needed him to be in me! I fucking needed it!

"Quit whining and relax." Davey whispered in my ear..."I'm taking my time." He said before kissing my neck.

"Davey, p-please stop teasing me..." I whined as I lifted my hips against him, trying to get him inside me. He kissed down my naked stomach, and down to my legs, lifting them so that he could kiss the back of my leg. I gasped as he sucked on it a little before kissing his way back up to my lips, grasping them in a passionate kiss. I dragged my nails down his back arching against his naked chest as he grinded against me teasingly. I decided to tease him back as I reached down and took him into my hand, pumping him slowly. He groaned against my lips, thrusting slowly into my hand. I began pumping him faster and faster as I ran my thumb over his tip. He groaned louder, enjoying it more and more before I teasingly pulled away.

Confusion flashed in his eyes before he spread my legs even further, kissing me more passionately than before, our tongues dancing inside each others mouth. He slid his tip into me, causing pleasure erupt through my whole body as I arched against him, trying to get him deeper into me. He teasingly didn't comply. I eventually grabbed his ass, pulling him the rest of the way into me, causing loud moans and groans to erupt from both of our lips.

His hands trailed from my hips up to my breasts as he began thrusting faster and deeper, he kissed my neck as he began to gently grope me, our hips matching in a rhythmic dance.

"Oh fuck yes..." I gasped out as he continued to thrust into me. He groaned, moving his hips back down to my hips as he spread my legs a little further, giving him more access than before. I entangled my fingers through his hair, and attached our lips again, gasping every time he would slide deeper into me. A few moments later he sat up, pulling me onto his lap and sliding me back down onto him. I wrapped my legs around him as he thrust up into me, causing him to groan. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bouncing up and down onto him. I pressed my for head against his sweat covered neck and began rotating my hips causing his fingernails to dig into my hips. He began thrusting faster, our breaths coming out harder. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing our naked sweat covered chests together.

We never even heard the door open...

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?...." A voice called out in shock.

Oh shit...wrong bus.