This Imperfect Cemetery Drive

Chapter Eight

Gerard's POV

Me and Taryn were both shocked at what we were looking at. We had just finished meeting the fans and decided to turn in for the night for some alone time while the guys went out. When we walked onto our bu and into the bunk area we saw Lyannah on Davey's lap, their naked bodies pressed against each others, their hips moving rhythmically with his thrusts. I looked over at Taryn to see if she was alright. Her face filled with shock, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging slightly open. She stood there for a few second before turning on her heel and walking off the bus. I watched her leave and finally gathered my senses.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" I yelled causing them both to freeze. Lyannah slowly got off of his lap and grabbed the blanket, pulling it around both of their naked bodies.

"Oh shit..." I heard Davey mutter. Neither of them looked at me, Davey just reached off the side of the bed, grabbing his pants. He put them on under the covers, lifting his hips to pull them all the way over his hips and zip them up. He then stood up, gathering Lyannah's clothes and handing them to her so that she could get dressed under the blanket as well. He scratched his arm nervously and turned to me.

"Look, I'm really sorry Gee. We got on the wrong bus." He said sincerly. I didn't say anything as they both walked off the bus as quietly as possible. What could I honestly say to them? I wasn't mad at them, it was actually kind of funny. I chuckled to myself for a minute before pulling my cellphone out of my pocket and dialing Taryn's number.

"Taryn?" I asked once the phone was answered.

"What?" She asked blankly. I could tell by the tone of her voice that this was probably going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Huh? Oh...yeah." She replied. I had to find some way to get her to come back...

"Okay baby. Hey, if you come back to the bus we could still have some alone time." I suggested, trying to add a hint of seductiveness to my voice.

"OH, okay." She said excitedly. "I'll be there in a second."

"Okay, baby. I love you." I said, as I leaned over to fix the bed.

"Love you too." She replied before she hung-up. It didn't take long for her to get back after she hung-up. When she walked through the bus doors she took her hoodie off, throwing it onto the counter and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"You are traumatized, aren't you?" I asked her sweetly. She nodded her hair tickling my neck.

"Make me feel better." She whispered into my ear. I took her hand, leading her into the bathroom and closed the door.

"In the shower?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, we're both smelly anyway..." I said. "We could get two things done in one." She hit kissed me for a second before turning the shower on and stepping into it, pulling me into it fully clothed.

"Unfair." I stated, trying to block the water a little. I bent over, pulling my shoes off and throwing them outside along with my socks. She copied my actions tossing them out of the shower next to the door.

"Not really, you've done this to me many times, baby." She said, reaching up and running her fingers through my already soaked hair, spiking it a little. While her attention was still on my hair I leaned my head, kissing her passionately. Once she realized what was happening her hands went to the top buttons of my black shirt. She began unbuttoning them painfully slow as my lips trailed down her soft wet neck. Once she finally had them all undone she slid the water soaked shirt off of my shoulders and threw it out of the shower, causing it to hit the floor with a plop.

Her fingers roamed my pale chest as her lips stayed steadily on mine. I suppressed a unwilling moan as one of her fingers traced under my pants. I pulled her shirt over her head and threw it out of the shower, causing it to hit the ground next to mine. I began kissing down her neck to her collarbone as we shifted in the shower so that her back was against the wall. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head with one of mine. I knew that she loved it when I did this. I reached down with my free hand and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I pulled them partly down her legs, letting her kick them the rest of the way off. She pushed them out of the shower with her feet, pressing her body closer against mine. She began to move around trying to free her hands from my grip. I removed my lips from her neck and looked into her eyes.

"Play nice Taryn, or I'll tie you to the shower head." I whispered in her ear. She growled in frustration and moved her head next to mine as if she was going to tell me a secret, but instead she gently bit my ear. I slowly let my grasp on her hands loosen until she could pull them free. I placed my lips back onto hers hungrily. She reached down and undid my pants, yanking them down my pale legs and picking them up, tossing them out of the shower. She pulled my boxers down immediately, rubbing me gently once I was fully exposed. I moaned loudly, reaching around her back to unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the shower floor. I attached my lips to her nipple causing her to moan and arch her body against me. She yanked off her own underwear, tossing them out of the shower with the rest of our soaked clothes. She gasped excitedly as I pressed her body against the shower wall, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist. She moaned as I teased her entrance, rubbing her gently as I kissed her. I eventually gently slid into her causing her to gasp loudly and gently bite my shoulder. I thrusted into her again, going deeper and deeper as we both found our rhythm. Our moans grew louder as our bodies moved faster. We continued thrusting together the water from the shower gently massaging our sides. My body began to tremble as the thrusts got deeper and the pleasure built.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned into her. Her lips met with mine in a fiery kiss as the pleasure continued to build. "I'm close..." I whispered. She nodded in agreement and held onto me tighter. Her body shook with pleasure as she reached her climax, cursing in pleasure in my ear. I thrusted a couple more times before I groaned loudly, coming into her. She kissed me lovingly as I let her down, resting her head against my chest. We rested for a few moments before I turned off the shower, kissing her nose and stepping out of the shower and grabbing the large towel. She stepped out in front of me slipping on the edge of the shower and falling against me.

"Ouch.." She complained. I kissed her gently.

"You'll be okay..." I said reassuringly as I wrapped the towel around the both of us, exiting the bathroom. Luckily the guys were still out. We walked into our bunk area and locked the door. We both crawled into the bed still soaking wet and breathing heavily.

"I love you." Taryn said, kissing my neck gently and snuggling into my chest.

"Love you too, precious." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Ya know...we're still pretty dirty." She said as she began kissing up my chest.