Can't Dream Without You

She Won't Be Lonely Long

All I could do was sit there and cry. I thought things were going so good and then he pulls this stunt. But then again we aren’t together. I got up as started packing all my things. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed all my hair products when something caught my eye. I looked up and taped to my mirror was the photo strip of me and Brian on one of our hangouts. I pulled it off and just stared at it. The first one was normal and when I looked at the second and third I could help but laugh. The face he made were priceless, he was such a dork that day. Then I came to the last one and my tears came back. We saved a kiss for the last picture. I taped it back up and went back to packing.

- keep your hands off my girl, keep your hands off my girl - “Hey Benj. I’m just about ready.” I
wiped my tears and tried to fix myself up as much as I could before he saw me.

“Ok I’m pulling up so hurry your flight leaves in an hour.”

“Ha! I know you better be getting off to help me with my bags you jerk!”

“Yeah yeah that’s what I meant haha.”

We hung up and I took one last look around my room and that photo strip. I let out a sigh and closed my door. Benji came right in and took my bags to his car. I locked everything up and we made our way to the airport. Lacey and Leana were going to be taking turns house sitting for me so I was glad.

We got to the airport and walked through to the gate. “You are coming back right?” Benji asked me with all seriousness.

“Yes Benj. All my stuff is still here why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because. Something just doesn’t seem right. I know you.”

My body tensed up. He was right. Something wasn’t right but I was coming back. I just wanted Brian to feel as bad as I do.

“Don’t worry Benji its only a week. You were able to live years without me.” I sounded kind of harsh but that the only way he would know I was being serious.

“Damn ok I’m sorry. I guess I’m just gonna miss you because we’ve been spending every waking minute together and it takes me back.” He gave me a huge hug and I heard screams.

“Mandy!!!!!!!!” it was my girls. Running towards me almost knocking me over when they reached me.

“We almost thought we weren’t going to catch you!” Val said crying her eyes out.

I hugged her and just laughed. “Its ok hun. I’m not gonna be gone long and I’ll call you every morning and every night. ALL of you.” I looked over at Benji because he was already starting to pout.

Then the intercom went on. “Flight 235 to Baltimore is now boarding. Please make your way to the gates. Thank you.”

“Ok guys that’s my cue. I’ll let you all know when I land ok.” I hugged everyone and we all cried. I made my way to the gate and boarded the plane.

Val’s POV

We all stood there and watched as she walked away. She was being strong for Benji and protecting Brian. I knew where she was coming from. I would’ve done the same thing with Matt. Everyone started to leave and I decided to go see Brian. I knew he was feeling pretty bad.

I got home and Matt was already waiting for me. “You ok honey? How is she?” He hugged me tightly.

“Yeah I’m ok. I know she’s not. She’s just trying to put on a front for Benji and look out for Syn. I don’t blame her. I would do the same thing for you.” I said looking up at him with sad eyes.

He put his hands on each side of my face. “Babe you wouldn’t have to. I’ll always want you and only you. I would never hesitate. I love you.”

My eyes filled with tears. “I know honey. I’m just thinking that if she’s not really mad at him I have to room to be you know?”

“Yeah I know. I talked to the guys and they haven’t heard from him.”

“I’m gonna to see him later.”

Brian’s POV

I was secluding myself from everyone. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. All I could do was sit in my room listening to the same song same part. Which was crazy because I would never see myself doing that. I went back to rewind it… ‘please don’t walk away and please tell me you’ll stay’

“Brian?”

I jumped out of bed. All I heard was a female voice. I thought it was her. My door opened. It was Val. I laid back down. “I don’t wanna talk to anyone Val. Go back the way you came in.”
She snapped at me. “Listen I’m not to happy to be here with your punk ass but I’m doing it for Mandy.”

I got up and walked over to her. “How is she? What did she say? Where is she?”

“Calm down. She got on a plane this morning. She’s as fine as someone can be in her situation. And she hasn’t said anything about you.”

“I don’t know what to do Val. I need her back. I can’t take this agony.” I said as I sat down putting my head in my hands.

“Brian what were you thinking? Why were you even with another girl?”

I froze. She had a point. “Cuz I’m stupid. I know we had a good thing going and we really like each other but I just don’t know. I mean Zacky still cares for her and what if he does more than me and she notices that and….”

“Brian are you questioning how she feels? She has done so much to show it.” at that moment her phone rang. I just listened. “Hello?” …. “Mandy! Oh my God where are you calling me from?” my head snapped up. “Oh ok I’ll have to save it. How was your flight? Is your mom happy to see you?”…… “He did what?!” at that point I was pissed. Who did what to her? I had to know. “Ok ok I’ll call you later. Love you.”

I stood up. “What was that about?” he stared at me sympathetically. I started to worry.

“She’s fine. But she ran into someone when she got on the plane.”

“Who?”

“Zacky…”

I fell back onto my bed. Like someone had punched the wind out of me. Why the hell was Zacky on her same flight?
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for the late update. as always the more comments the sooner the update :)
seeing comments/feedback makes me want to continue. so if you are reading this story and want it to continue alot faster then comment.
"just so you know, you make the decision" - gotta love Syn ;) lol
also thanks again to
candice
londonnative
for the comments :)