Can't Dream Without You

As She's Walking Away

Weeks Later
Things with me and Zacky were a lot better now. Not as awkward as it was in the beginning. He is starting to realize that he is better off me being his friend than anything more. Joel had come back and my family was complete. Benji had given in to Val’s threats and bought me a car. He may look mean and tough on the outside, but when it came to us girls he was a wimp. I had finally had my house set up and it was becoming more and more like my home. Things couldn’t get any better.
Benji’s POV
“Joel what the fuck!” I woke up to shaving cream in my face.
Joel ran out of my room laughing. We always pull pranks on each other but he knows not to fuck with me when I’m asleep. That was it. I hopped up and ran after him.
“I’ma beat your ass when I catch you!” I yelled. But I couldn’t help but laugh at how he was dodging me.
“Ok ok I surrender. But if you touch me I’m telling’ Mandy” He grinned.
“What a bitch move dude!” I told him.
“Hey not my fault you’re scared of her and she likes me better. Haha.”
“Bullshit. Its cuz she knows you can’t defend yourself!” I chuckled. “Anyway. Whats going on today? You talk to Shads?”
“Yeah he said to meet at his place around 8. He’s gonna propose around 9. You didn’t tell Mandy did you?”
“Nah dude I just told her it was a random get together. She’s gonna meet us there.”
“Ok cuz you know she’ll tell. Big mouth that she is” He laughed until I told him I was gonna call her and tell her. She was like our baby sister but the thought of her angry at us was scary. She had a good punch and we never looked forward to that.
Normal POV
I was just about done getting ready. I had my blue skinnies, my black chucks, and the halter cut-off DCMA shirt Benji had given me showing off all my tattoos. I did my smokey eye make-up and straightened my hair. I took one last look in the mirror and walked out the door.
I pulled up to Val and Matt’s house at the same time as someone else. I couldn’t really tell who it was, it was dark and the windows were tinted. I got out of my car and walked up to the door.
“Hey! Just gonna ignore me?” I turned around to see Brian. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
“Of course not. How was I supposed to know you were behind me?” I smiled at him, butterflies in my stomach. I don’t know how it happened but I had developed feelings for him after all the time I hung out with him and everyone. He was so sweet and funny.
I walked away before my mind could wander off and I would be standing there in front of him like an idiot. He just stood there.
“Are you coming?” I asked.
“Nah I’m gonna wait. Looks like Benji is already here and I don’t want him to think we came together. I like my face” He laughed.
I laughed with him and continued walking. “You aren’t the only one” I whispered to myself.
Brian’s POV
All I could do was stare as she walked away from me. Man she looked beautiful tonight. But I couldn’t let it show. Why the hell was I feeling like that? I shook it off and walked into the house.
“SYN!!” Jimmy yelled running towards me. “I’m Mandy’s favorite!” He yelled. Exaggerating just a bit. But hell it was The Rev. He always yelled. That was nothing new.
“Why do you say that Jim?” I asked him.
“Well fucking bring your ass over here and I’ll fuckin’ show you!” He said pulling me with him. “Mandy show him your hip! Show him!”
She laughed and slowly lifted up her shirt. On her right hip bone there it was The Rev’s deathbat. Man did it look hot. I shook my head. I didn’t know what the fuck I was thinking.
“That’s fucking bad ass.” Was all I seemed to get out. Zacky walked up lifting the other side of her shirt. “Where’s mine at?” Jimmy pushed him out of the way.
“You’re not cool enough dude! She doesn’t like you! She has good taste!”
“Calm down guys.” She said so sweetly. “I was thinking about getting all of yours but now that I know you guys I’m glad I just got Jimmy’s” she laughed out loud “I’m just kidding! I love you all equally.”
“I think we just got burned!” Matt ran up from behind her picking her up running towards the pool. She laughed and screamed kicking trying to get out from his hold. But it didn’t work. He threw her in.
Normal POV
“Ah!! I can’t believe you fuckin’ threw me in her!!!” I yelled at Matt laughing splashing water everywhere. “Someone help me up.” I looked over at Joel.
“Nuh uh! I’m not dumb!” He laughed.
Johnny walked up to the side of the pool and held his hand out. I grabbed it to pull myself up. “Thanks Johnny” and pulled him in. Everyone let out at laugh. And soon enough we were all in the pool having a blast.
I swam over to Joel and pushed his head under water holding him there. When I finally let him up he gasped for air.
“What the hell you could’ve killed me dead!” he yelled in between breaths.
I swam away laughing. “You should’ve helped me loser!”
“Alright everyone out!” Matt yelled. Val looked at him with confusion. “Come on people! I got some news”
We all got out and Matt walked to Val and grabbed her hands.
“Baby I got something to tell you.” She looked sad because he made his voice serious like he was about to break bad news. But we all knew what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack in updating. work has been Kray Kray! lol.
Congrats to Zacky and Gena on their getting hitched today!! yay!!! :)