Can't Dream Without You

So Obvious

“Mandy! Wait! Its not what it looks...” I turned around to face him and put a fake smile on my face even though I was torn apart inside.
“Dude get back in there! I’ll be at Val’s. I’m scared for life now haha” I tried joking with him.
“Really? You’re not upset?” He asked.
“What? No! of course not. But scratch that I’ll be at Zacky’s if you need me.” I had to see if I could make him the least bit jealous. After all he ran after me apologizing. Unless he knew I had feelings for him and was trying to spare me.
Brian’s POV
I watched her as she got in her car and drove off. Zacky? She was going to see Zacky instead of Val? I didn’t like the thought of that. I felt rage and a surge of jealousy overcome me. I shook it off. If she wasn’t with Val then it was ok for me to go talk to Matt. I had to make sense of all this.
I pulled up at Matt’s house and told him everything that had happened within the last half hour.
“Dude you ran after her?”
“Yeah man. It was a reflex. I normally don’t do that”
As soon as I said that Val walked in. “You like her Bri. that’s why you did it.”
“I gotta agree with Val. Seems like you do.” Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder.
I put my head in my hands. “She’s with Zacky right now.”
I lifted my head and they both just stared at me. I felt like shit.
Normal POV
I made my way up to Zacky’s door and rang the door bell. I couldn’t control my tears. I know I looked like crap. He opened the door and pulled me into a hug.
“What the fuck happened?” We walked over to his couch and his sat me down with his arms still around me.
“He was with someone….” I said between my cries.
“Who? Syn?”
“Yeah I walked in on him and I didn’t want to show no emotion so I laughed and said sorry and walked out then he jumped up and ran after me trying to explain…” He cut me off.
“Wait…. He left his business AND ran after you AND tried to explain?” I looked up at him and shook my head. “Mandy. You didn’t see it? Syn never does that. Never. There must be something there. Has he tried calling you since then?”
“No. I told him I was going to see Val then I said I changed my mind that I was coming to see you.” A smile spread across his face.
“Even though that makes me happy that you chose me over Val but knowing him. He took it the wrong way and I bet he’s fuming right now.” He chuckled. “I think you should call him.”
“How about I wait for him to call me?” I smiled at him. At that point my phone went off. I had a text from Val.
“Hey! Brian is over here with Matt. He feels really bad.” I looked over at Zacky.
“It was Val. She said he’s over there and he feels really bad.”
His eyes grew sad. “As much as it pains me… If he’s talking to Matt and feels bad then he does care for you. Talk to him. No matter what happens I’ll still have love for you.” He hugged me and I was on my way.
I decided to go home rather then face Brian. As soon as I pulled up Benji was waiting outside.
“Where the hell have you been?!” He walked up to me and narrowed his eyes. He could tell I had been crying. “Whats going on? Why have you been crying?”
“Calm down Benj. Everything’s ok. I was just having a girl talk with Zacky and I got really emotional. Nothing major.” I couldn’t let him know what me and Zacky actually talked about. He would kill him.
“Oh. And you couldn’t talk to me about it?” His eyes saddened.
“NO! Of course not! I needed a guy friend not a brother. Eww haha.” it was a good thing he believed anything I said so I could get away with almost anything.
“Ok ok good thing cuz I really don’t wanna know now.” He cringed. “I rented your favorite movie. You got me all to yourself no music, no interruptions, no nothing. Just like old times.” He smiled and I felt a surge of happiness. I jumped on him and hugged him.
“Are you serious? Just like old times! Awww Benj.” We went inside and sat down to watch my favorite movie ‘The Sandlot’
We were in the middle of the movie when my phone vibrated. I looked down and saw it was a message from Brian. I let out a sigh and Benji looked over at me.
“I’m really sorry about what happened. We need to talk. <3 Brian.”
I teared up. Love Brian? I text him back. “Its ok. Benji is here right now. You can come over after he leaves so we can talk. If you like?”
It didn’t take long for him to respond. “You’ll let me know when?”
“Yes Brian. How else will you know.”
It seemed kind of harsh but I knew he was just trying to keep a conversation going. After that he would just say “ok” and leave it at that. He had said “Love Brian” and by that I knew this talk we were gonna have was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad that my number of readers and subscribers are bumping up! but show a little love people. comments make me want to update sooner :) once again hope you enjoyed this chapter!