Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

Stand up and fight.

"Well Kori why don't you take you're friends out and have some fun before dinner." My mom said, shoving her sunglasses on to her face.

"Yeah why don't we go to da mall?" Brian asked, his happiness was starting to wear off on me. I felt happier today than yesterday.

"Yeah sounds like fun." I said. "So who's vehicle are we going to take?" I said turning to Zack and Brian.

"Well how about I fallow you and Brian to the mall." Zack gave a little smile.

"Sounds great to me. Brian lead the way." I said smiling, Brian and I took off running for his car.

The drive to the mall was filled with Brian and I singing at the top of our lungs, messing up the songs on the radio, or just laughing so hard we almost pee our pants as Brian puts it.

"Wow never thought I'd get a spot." Brian said as we exited the car.

"Yeah tell me about it." I laughed.

"Well let's go find Zack." Brian said pulling the hood of his hoodie on to his head.

"Okay." I said fallowing him.

"Zack." Brian said, hugging Zack as if he hadn't seen him in forever. Zack chuckled smoke exiting his mouth. His face was covered with glasses.

"Grr off." Zack said shoving him playfully.

"Well fine see if I wait for you." Brian said darting off into the mall.

"See if I care." Zack said, my presences wall ignored, until Zack turned to look at me. All the happiness had wore off. "Having fun?" Zack asked this was really the first thing he'd said t me.

"I guess." I really didn't have an answer.

"So about yesterday." He bit his lip, unsure to continue. Only continue when I didn't respond. "I didn't mean to offend you." If that was his way of apologizing I wasn't buying.

"Well you did." I snapped, I really didn't want to get into this, and I was really hoping for an apology. I rolled my eyes before trailing after Brian, maybe this mall trip wasn't such a good idea.

"Kori." Zack said grabbing my arm, pulling me to look at him. "I'm sorry, really I don't know you, I'm kind of hoping that you will give me another chance."

"I'll have to think about that." I said, my tone had soften. I pulled my arm away from him and walked into the mall.