Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

My destination always unknown

Studio apartments are great, with one exceptions. No washer and dryer. And the closest laundry mat is five blocks away. Not prefect driving distance or walking distance. Forget about it.

Laundry mat's isn't my favorite place in the world. You met some weird people there. So weird that you have to fine a different mat. Because it was quite a drive to the new mat that I had started going to. I decided that Thursday's would be laundry day, the drive was nice, the owner's was nice, and usually I was the only one in there. There were also dry cleaners too. So I only had to make just one stop.

My friend's, well work friends, always asked why I just didn't buy a house. So I'd have a washer and dryer, I had the money too. But, I like my studio, and a part of my just didn't want to quit it yet. I was in perfect walking distance to the shop, so if there was a problem then I could run right over. It was nice some time I felt a little cramped for space, but I manage it just fine. Staying in the apartment helped a lot, I rarely drove so I saved money on gas, not to mention the apartment and all bills are included so it was cheaper that way. The one and only thing the apartment was lacking was closet space. And because Max was rarely around to mess things up, I had managed to get the lot next to the shop, so now I'm trying to start my own clothing line.

Today was Thursday, and I found myself in the same place as I did last week, the laundry mat. Even thou I didn't want to do laundry I had to. So it was a never ending battle, and days like this made me want to reconsider buying a house.

"Excuse me." I had been zoning out, waiting for the dryer to finish.

"Ya, sorry." I said, turning my attention to a seemingly young guy. His long hair seemed dirty, greasy, it hung down in his faces hiding all evidences of who he is.

"Uh." He seemed kind of shy, not looking directly at me. "Do you have changes for a dollar." He brushed his hair out of his face, looking up. His bright green eyes, seemed tired, they looked a little irritated.

"Yeah." I was kind of intimidated, afraid I might get robbed in a laundry mat or worse. He seemed kind thou, something about him made me feel relaxed. I put my hand in my pocket pulling out some change. "Here." I said handing over four quarters.

"Thanks." He said laying a dollar on the table beside me before walking off. I pocketed the change, before doing the same with the dollar.

The buzzer went off on the dryer, it was the last of my clothes. So I pulled them out of the dryer and got to work folding them. The bell over the door sounded, stating that some one walked in.

"I knew I'd find you here." His voice was rough, kind of raspy. I looked up, standing in the door way was a rather-ly large man. His arm were extremely muscular, and his eyes were hidden by aviators.

"Yeah so?" His voice seemed harsh.

"Hey fucker, I will kick your ass." I just adverted my eyes and just continued to fold my clothes.

"Bring it on Sanders." He laughed, sitting himself on a table.

"Oh bitch, it's Shadow or Matt." Matt stated. "Baker boy." He hit Baker in the arm. "Any ways you coming over tonight?"

"I don't know, I'm suppose to go to my mom's but she said she'll call if things look better."

"Oh they still fighting?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing new."

"Well I got to go Val sent me to get beer. Call if you can't make it." He headed towards the door. "Later Zack." The chimes of the bells enter the air before the door closed shut.

Packing all my stuff together I grabbed my basket, balancing it on my hip as I exited to mat.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story starts out about the time the guys put out City of Evil. Jimmy will be mention in this story but rarely. I just don't feel right writing about him. This story also might not be right facts wise but it's my story it's fake already so f-ing up once in a while shouldn't put your panties in a twist.. sorry for being blunt but that's just how I see it.

Comments are welcoming.