Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

Final

Image

"Zack." I asked sitting up in bed, the sheets crumpled up around my waist. Last night was amazing, things seemed to move fast.

"Mmm." He said peering at me from the bathroom, his hair was wet.

"What time is it?" I asked I wasn't going to work today but I really didn't want to stay here either.

"Uhm." He looked at me. He smiled, looking at the clock on the stand next to me. I turned at looked at it, 12:30. I groaned laying back down. Zack laughed walking into the room, wearing nothing but a towel. "So was there anything you wanted to do today?" He asked laying down beside me.

"Not really." I said, putting my arm over my eyes. Zack leaned over and kissed my clavicle.

"Well there's something I'd like to do." He whispered against my neck, he started nibbling on my neck.

"Mmm." I shifted, shuttering. "And what is that?" I asked looking at him.

"Well there's a lot of." He kissed my neck, "this and." He bit my neck, "this." I could feel him smiling against my skin.

"Sounds like a lot of fun." I smiled rubbing my fingers lightly up his back, he arched his back.

"It is." He kissed my neck moving the sheet farther down my body, his hand grazing the skin lightly.

"Zack." I breathed out, as his lips pressed against my shoulder. He kissed his way down to my navel. His hands traveled farther north, past my thighs and down to my feet, pulling the sheet completely off of me. He lifted my leg, placing himself between them.

"You're so beautiful." He said, his fingers slowly started to rub my clitoris, teasingly. I moaned, smiling at him as his fingers slipped into my pussy. "Mmm, you so wet." He stated, his tongue grazing my pussy.

"Zacky." I moaned. He smiled before his tongue teasingly flicked again. He pulled his fingers out and sat up, I looked at him appalled. He kissed up my body laying himself on me.

"Kori?" He smiled looking at me, he pulled the towel off of himself.

"What?" I breathed out. I felt him slowly slid into me.

"Be mine." He simply stated, his hips meet mine as he pushed his full length into me.

"Zacky." I moaned, enjoying what he was doing to my body. He looked at me, unmoving. Waiting for my answer. I couldn't think straight. I wanted him so badly, and right now I didn't know if I regret it in the long run. But what do I have to lose? "I will." I sighed out. His lips crashed down on my as he slowly started to rock his hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it had to end. There might be a squeal.