Status: Complete

I Can Use Some Guiding Light

Pray for a better life

The drive home was short, but I was paranoid the whole time there. I knew he was fallowing me home, but still I didn't know this guy. And I was leading him to my house. But usually curiosity got the best of me and I pushed all feeling aside. As I pulled into the parking garage to the building.

I stepped out of the car, he fallowed my lead. "I'll be just a minute." I said smiling.

"Okay," he nodded lighting up a cigarette. I turned and headed for the stairs. I lived on the second floor so the walk wasn't that bad. Reaching the landing I kicked open the door, it had been broken for awhile so it was no use trying to opening it using the nob. The hall was empty, which was a shocker, usually there would be a drunken homeless guy passed out on the floor. That's one thing I love and hated about this place. The owner was nice enough to let homeless people sleep on the floors in the hallways so they weren't freezing. But I also hated the fact that they could break in and steal something and no one would ever know, or some one else broke in and steal something then the homeless people get blamed. So to me it was a problem. I tried to be nice I'd drop a twenty or some loose change in there hand or hats every now and then so most of them tended to sleep out in this hallway. I was just glad my door was right off to the left. The only bad thing was I was in a corner when opening the door. But I liked it my adrenaline always seem to rush when I was unlocking my door.

Pushing it open I looked at the dreary place, before flipping the light on. My apartment seem to come to life, all the colors seemed to dance together making this place my wonderful home.

I kicked off my shoes, what was I suppose to wear? Did they have a pool. If they didn't o well but if they did I wasn't going to chance it. I wasn't going to miss out on swimming. So I grabbed my two piece swim suit and a pair of "daisy duke" shorts and a band tee. I had been lazy this morning when I dress, I was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a tank I hadn't wore any underwear but I made sure I had a bra on just in case I wasn't alone today. Thank god for wishful thinking.

I peeled my clothes off and replaced them with my suit, shirt and shorts. Then pushed my feet into a pair of flip flops. I locked the door behind me, then hurried down to Zack. Was this party going to be a good idea maybe not but I didn't have any friends out side the shop so tonight I'd try for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.

I've been blocked the last couple of days. So I hope you like it..
I am also thinking of writing another story.. But I want it to be twisted in with this one.. I think I want it to be like a Matt fanfic. The only problem is I need a lead person.. So if any one is intressed in being Matt's toy. Comment me with Name and a brief descreption of how you want you person to be..

Thanks Lots of Love Jess