Status: in progress

The Dark Truth of Life: LonelyCloud's Blog

#Lonely

This isn’t your typical happy ending. As a matter of fact, there is no happy ending. This is a true story, my story. This is life. And life doesn’t truly have a happy ending. We feed ourselves the lies of fairytales and happy endings because we so desperately don’t want to recognize the reality in things. Everything will come to an end when we least expect it, and our hearts will be shattered, never returning to the whole scar less thing again. This is something I realized early on, yet I continued to feed into those lies of happiness, hoping, praying that I would be like the movies. I would get the guy of my dreams in high school, and we’d run off at the end, living happily ever after. That never happened. I didn’t end up with the guy, or even a best friend to help me through. Just a million text from people saying how pathetic I am, a billion facebook comments about my lie-filled life, a trillion tears, letters and unsaid words, and finally, only one friend, my Siberian Husky, Theo. This is the life of Victoriah.

Status: “Life sucks. Then you die. I should be soo lucky.” Jacob Black. #Lonely
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive decided to do it like a blog mixed with fb mixed with i guess twitter, but not so much. Have ideas msg me! otherwise please dont be a silent reader and tell me if you like it or not and possibly why, no hard feelings, I'm a big girl and can take the comments. Thank you for reading! :)