Status: Thanks to the lovely Louise Belcher for the beautiful layout

That Girl

It's Like I'm the One You Love to Hate

School had started for the boys again.

"Stella!" Jack exclaimed breathlessly, dropping his backpack and diving at me for a hug. "You are so coming to school with us tomorrow. It's hell."

Jeannie came in shortly after, dropping her bag on the floor loudly, "Jack's right. You need to help us."

I shoved Jack to the other cushion on the couch and took off my reading glasses, giving Jeannie an incredulous look. "What is there to help with? Seniors rule the school, right?"

Jeannie leaned over awkwardly, her jeans a bit too loose. She pulled a crumpled piece of paper and tossed it at me. I leaned over the coffee table, flattening the paper against the table. A picture of the boys photoshopped? That wasn't so-.

All Time BLOW.

Oh, dear god.

Bullying the seniors? Really? Since when was that even possible?

"Who was it?"

Jack shrugged, mid-pout. "Some stupid sophomores."

I scoffed. "Well, I guess it's time for me to utilize my semester of Computer Graphics and photoshop." I told them.

Jeannie nodded with a grin, "I'm helping!"

Jack groaned, "Don't leave me with Suction Lip Lisa and Alex, Jean." he shot her a puppy dog look, to which she just giggled and dragged him up by the arm as we went to my room.

Plopping down onto my bed, Jeannie and I opened the laptop and I rubbed my hands together, Jack sliding and spinning around in my office chair. I plugged my camera into the computer.

"Let's do this." I said. Jeannie gave me a high five before directing the operation.

*.*.*

Two hours and three of my mix CDs later, we had a final product printing off of the printer I'd recently purchased (without Pete's permission, HUZZAH!).

"Hells to the yes." Jack bellowed, fist pumping before taking the copy and tacking it to the wall.

All Time fizzity-uckin' Low

With a picture of Jack half in mid-air, Alex mid-strum and way too close to the microphone, knees bent as he was starting to retreat for an instrumental. Then there was Zack standing on top of a speaker, shirtless and sweaty as ever, and Rian beating the shit out of his drum set in the middle of The Beach.

All either at the New York gig or the studio's screen shots.

Then, of course, there was the blown up photo of something very special to me and the boys.

It was us five, only our heads visible as we scrunched together on a couch and pointed at the projections screen.

The new album's cover.

"Hell yes!" Jeannie cheered. "Oh, Stella. We are so amazing, there should be a monument built in our honor."

I snorted, "Well, one thing's for sure." I said with a grin as they turned their attention to me, "I'm going to see those idiot sophomore's faces when they see these posters, and Stella Fazzah-Madison at their school, performing with All Time Low."

Jack's eyes widened, "Performing? But there's a pep rally tomorrow..."

I nodded, "Don't care. We're interrupting. Remembering Sunday, bitches. I have nothing better to do. Album's done, and hits the shelves next week. Pete called tour and music video planning duty."

Jeannie let out a loud woot. "Stella owns!"

"Lunch time tomorrow. Those bastards better be ready for an All Time fizzity-uckin' Low Show."

*.*.*

I cleared my throat. Yes, we had the school's permission, but no, the school body didn't know. They just thought it was a normal rally. I sat on the small stage the AV and Drama Departments had helped set up, Rian's drums all in place and Rian perched on his seat. All the other boys were in place too, save for Alex, who was nowhere to be found.

The gym was packed, and just by body language, I could pick out the little brats that were intensely confused that I was on the same stage as All Time Low.

ASB did their thing, and then I was introduced.

"Please welcome, Stella Wentz from Time After Twelve!"

"Hey guys," I told them after the booming echoes of cheers quieted down to a dull ringing, "Now a bunch of nasty stuff has gone down this week, and I have some input on it." I pulled out the pink paper that had the Sophomore's sentiment on it. I got a few boos and 'They suck's' from the crowd. "This, would happen to be the band I just recorded an album for. Actually, it's the band whose album hits the shelves next week, and who I'm touring with." I crumpled the paper up. "Now, I don't fight their battles for them, because they're incredible guys and they can hold their own without me. But they might get expelled for telling all of you SOB's that if you post one more degrading poster," I shot a glare at the sophomores, "I will not hesitate to pull you from your class and show you how we dealt with these sorts of comments on the streets." I cleared my throat as a few seniors whistled, "Now, just to prove how much these guys kick a- um... apples, we'll show you a little song," Alex still wasn't here, so I improvised, picking up Alex's guitar, "which we like to call 'The Beach.'"

*.*.*

"Why, hello there." I said, irritation slightly present in my voice no matter how much I tried to conceal it. "I do believe that you missed your call time, Xander."

Alex pulled away from Lisa, mid-tonsil exchange. The lipstick smudged around his face would have been funny, if I were here for different reasons. I smacked him upside the head. "Ow!" He yelled, bringing his hand up to the back of his head, "What the hell, Stella?"

Lisa, instead of staying out of the conversation as she should have, jumped to his defense, "Hey! Back off, slut!"

It would have been funny, since that should have been said to her, but I digress.

"Look, honey, you should get to class, you don't want to miss the lesson about how to put the condom on the banana." I sneered, silencing her with a glare. She huffed loudly before stomping off cattily. Turning to Alex, I gave the disheveled singer a piece of my mind, "The hell, Gaskank! You missed your set! What were you thinking?! I ought to-."

"What do you think you're doing?" Alex asked, tone slightly dangerous, as he pinned me to the wall by my wrists. "That's my girlfriend. Don't talk to her like that."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care. You missed your set, and I'm hear to lecture your ass into oblivion."

"You have no right-."

"Haven't we been over this?" I asked rhetorically, tilting my chin up in defiance, "I have plenty of right. You miss call time, I'll give you hell."

"Well if this is your hell, I can take plenty of it."

Then he walked off.

The bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so Bri and Jeannie, it'll probably be in two chapters. So yeah. Sorry. (Dude, did you hear their Live EP? Panic sounds great. I'm loving it!)

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37752596

-Bell

P.S. Thank Simple Plan for this chapter. I can't stop listening to 'Get Your Heart On!'