Status: It's only a Oneshot.

Whose Line is it Anyway?'s Best Scene for Colin.

The only chapter

It was that time again. Time for Colin to get ready for WhoseLine is it Anyway? He bothed loved and loathed the show because Ryan Stiles was going to be there.
Act normal He told himself, as the makeup artists whirled around him, making him perfect for the cameras. He closed his eyes as concealer was brushed across him, as they combed his thinning hair. God, that had been the butt of so many jokes.
A man came down and rushed Colin to the stage. "Hurry, hurry! We're going live!" The British prick yelled. Colin took a deep breath and took his seat next to Ryan. Ryan, you cheeky little His thoughts were inturrupted by Drew's voice announcing the show.
"Don't act so Canadian, Colin Mocharie!" Drew introduced a smiling Colin to the camera. Ryan looked just as happy as he always did, posing for the camera.
So amazing. Colin mused. He had never considered himself 'gay,' just oddly curious about Stiles. Sure, they were good friends both on and off the set, but Colin hated the awkward feeling he got when he was with Ryan. But he cherished their ample time. Ryan was funny, smart, possibly even cute. It was agonizing. This....this....imperfect perfection known as their friendship.
Colin was called upon by Drew to do a scene with Ryan. It was a detective scene set at a burger joint, chosen by an audience member. Damn, this is going to be great. A few jokes and laughs later, the scene seemed over. But Drew hadn't buzzed it yet. In a quick save, Colin stepped up."It seemed to easy," he started,mapping out what he was saying in his head. "But what he did next was surprising. While funny, it was still really, really weird." He heard Ryan gasp behind him. Since it was all improv, Colin had to be ready for anything. He stepped back and faced Ryan, expecting anything but what was to come.
Ryan grabbed Colin's face and placed their lips together.
Colin could feel his heart accelerate the tiniest bit as the audience clapped. He felt right, yet out-of-place. He wondered how Ryan's wife thought of it.
All to soon, Drew's buzzer was reverberating through the set, ending the skit. Colin sat down and took a drink of water, satisified. He didn't yearn for Ryan any more, but knew that his fans would not let him know the end of it. Neither would the rest of the cast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think? Also, you can find the clip I used for this on Youtube. It's not spot-on, but close.