Last Chance at Love

Gabriella

“Get your shit and leave Jason, I’m sick and tired of this.” I said tiredly, I had to hold in my tears for later. I had just came home from a Lunch date with my best friend, Tracy when I walked in on my boyfriend of seven months having sex with another girl.

“Gabby, baby come on it’s not like you were putting out, I had to find someone who would.

How dare he say that shit to me. I have given him everything and he goes and cheats on me.

I gave him a hard slap across the face, hard enough to make my hand numb. He staggered back and his eyes shot glares at me.

“Get you shit and leave.” I said again not sparing any venom in my voice this time. I wanted him to know we were through and that I wanted him gone.

“Bitch.” He said as he grabbed his bags and walked out the front door.

It was then I crumpled to the floor and held myself, this seemed all to familiar. This happened every time I tried to invest time and commitment into a relationship only to have it slap me back in the face.

Over the last three year I’ve has many boyfriends, one more deceiving and manipulating as the last. I was starting to believe that happiness and love just weren’t in my deck of playing cards. The game was love and I sucked at it.

When you’ve given your all into someone all you want in return is to know that they love you like you love them. That is never the case for me and I hated being alone.

NEXT MORNING

“Gab get the hell up!” Tracy yelled.

“Okay I’m getting up” I yelled.

I got up fixed my hair and got changed. I walked downstairs to find Tracy ready and had her car keys in her hand. We pulled up in the Margera’s driveway and got out of the car. We walked in and I saw April.

“April” I said hugging her.

“Hey Gabby” She said looking at me.

I saw a dude run though the living room where we were at.

“Bam put a shirt on, we have guests here!” April yelled.

Bam turned around and oh my god he was SEXY. I shouldn’t be thinking like this and was thinking so many naughty thoughts right now. Tracy nudged me and gave me the serious look. Bam was dripping wet and “Wanna go swimming with us” Bam asked.

“Sure” We said running upstairs to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
GABRIELLA