Last Chance at Love

Tracy

“Come on Knoxville we’re going bear hunting!” Ryan said smiling as he slapped Johnny in the back. Johnny however, looked absolutely horrified.

“Dunn, dude! You know I’m down for anything, but I don’t like bears.” Johnny said trying to get away. I stopped him in his tracks.

“I think you need a little toughening up Johnny boy.” I said smiling and nodded at Ryan, who grabbed him from behind him and we carried him off the woods. We covered him in honey and tied him to the tree.

“Okay Johnny it’s time for the bears to get some honey.” Ryan said and he took my hand.

“Guys you can’t leave me here! I feel sticky and some what horny!” We heard Jonny yell, but we ran off back into the house laughing our asses off.

Ryan and I walked up to Bam’s and Gabriella’s room.

“Hey guys we tied Johnny to and put honey all over him” Ryan said

“You left him there?” My sister asked looking some what amused

“Yup.” I said walking over to Ryan.

A few hours after Bam and Gabby left for Vegas Ryan and I decided to see how Johnny was doing. I mean we did leave him out there for like three hours.

We walked to the tree were we left him, but the ropes were undone.

Ryan and I looked at each other confused. Then we heard yelling back at the house. The most of the Jackass crew that didn’t go to vegas were in Bam’s house terrorizing April and Phil and who ever else were in their way.

“When Bam is away the donkey’s will play.” Mumbled Ryan as he saw Novak running naked through the yard.

“Hey get your swimsuit we chill by the pool okay?” Ryan said looking at me. I smiled and rand off into the house dodging some eggs from Steve o. I got dressed and ran back down stairs only to see a naked Novak making a sandwich.

“Fucking hell Novak get dressed!” I said in horror making a disgusted face.

“Oh you know you want some.” He said laughing holding “himself”

I just shook my head and ran outside. Ryan was already in the pool I got in anf the water was a perfect temp.

“Hey sexy lady.” He said swimming over to me and hugging me close. It strange to think we’ve only been together going on a month now. I hugged him back and we swam around. We would steal kisses from each other every so often. Ryan got a little rough which surprised me and I smiled.

“Upstairs?” He asked grinning. I nodded eagerly and we hopped out of the pool and ran upstairs and was we saw terrified us. (Not to be mean to no one) a heavy set women in lingerie, practically naked jumped and landed on wee-man. She then rolled off and poor wee-man looked traumatized. We died laughing and we couldn’t control ourselves.

“Well that killed the mood.,” I said upset, but smiling. Ryan looked over at me he seemed like he was thinking.

“Ever done it in a hummer?” Ryan asked. I looked at him like he had eight heads, of course I’ve never had sex in a car I’m a little more classy then that.

“What? I’m curious.” He asked.

“No I haven’t and kinda don’t plan to.” I said shaking my head.

“We did it in the RV.” Ryan challenged chuckling.

“You had a bed in there.” I said going into the kitchen. The rest of the day went on with out incident, Ryan still begging me for sex, which in a weird way I found cute.. I finally caved and we made love before we went to bed.

The next morning we got up and made breakfast for April and Phil, with what ever eggs were left after Steve o’s little egg fight.

Bam called and said he wanted us to meet him in Cedar Point. We had a hell of a time there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe :D

Outfit