Last Chance at Love

Gabriella

Gabriella’s POV

I woke up and realized I was still at the Margera house. I got up and got changed . I walked downstairs and saw April with Tracy.

“Hey guys” I said.

“Hey can you take this out to Bam he’s over there” April said pointing to where Bam was by the pool.

I walked out to the pool and Novak grabbed my ass. I pushed him in the pool and Bam was laughing.

“Here you Bam.” I said handing him a drink.

“Thank you Gabby” He said taking his drink.

I walked back in the kitchen and Tracy was shouting.

“Guess what Gabby” She said.

“What?” I asked.

“We’re going to live here.” She said.

“Okay.” I said.

I went walking upstairs and walked into the guest room. I was fixing my hair and felt arms wrap around me. I turned and saw Bam. “Hey Bam” I said.

“Hey Gabriella” He said smiling that million dollar smile.

“So can I leave the room” I said.

“Yep” He said letting go.

“Bye Bam” I said blowing him a kiss.

“Bye Gabby” He said.

Morning

I woke up and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Bam planning something crazy.

“Wanna go to Cali with me and the guys. Cause I have a skateboarding event” He said smiling.

“Sure” I said.

Airport

We arrived at the airport and “Bam can I grab your hand cause I get nervous” I whispered in his ear. He grabbed my hand and saw Paparazzi at the airport. We got passed the paparazzi and got on the plane.

California

We arrived at the hotel and I was sharing a room with Bam. Maybe this won’t be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe