Last Chance at Love

Tracy

I woke up the next morning and found that Gabby was still sleeping. I found some clothes and took a shower enjoying the hot water. It was short lived cause the glass door opened and in walked Ryan Dunn.

“Oh My God! Ryan get the hell out of here!” I yelled trying to cover up. He just laughed at me it didn’t help that I kind of had this weird crush on him. He looked like a redheaded/blond cave man which was kinda a turn on for me.

“Do you realized I saw you naked as soon as I walked in…hello glass door.” He said as if making a point.

I wasn’t embarrassed that he saw me naked, but still I needed my privacy.

“Okay well I’ll leave you to your shower, I’m going to help April with breakfast.” I said getting out of the shower.

“No fair look what you left me with!” He said complaining. I could tell he was talking about his boner.

“Too bad you have hands.” I said walking in the bedroom to get dressed.

I walked down and saw April and Phil hugging and kissing.

“Kid in the room.” I said laughing and so did they.

Not too long after that Gabby came down to the kitchen.

“Hey guys.” Gabby said smiling at us.

“Hey, can you take this out to Bam he’s over there.” April said handing a drink to Gabby. She pointed to the pool where Bam was.

Gabby went outside where Bam was and I turned to April.

“You should of seen them last night it was so cute. Gabby needs someone like him, even though he’s crazy I think he can make her happy.” I said April nodded. I looked back out side to see that Gabby pushed Novak into the pool. Ha serves him right pervert. I laughed a little.

“Good morning everyone.” Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen, he walked over to me and hugged me. He slightly bit on my neck making me moan a little. He’s just getting me back for this morning.

“Adults in the room.” April said snickering at the sudden and odd display of affection.

I slapped Ryan’s shoulder and smirked at him.

“I think you and Gabby should move in maybe you can keep all these boys in line.” April said seriously

“I don’t mind!” Ryan yelled putting his arms around me.

“Are you kidding me?!” I shouted happily. I couldn’t wait to tell Gabby.

She walked back in and I felt like tackling her in a hug, but Ryan held me tight.

“Guess what?” I asked Gabby. She looked over at me and I saw a smile in her eyes.

“What?” She asked.
“Where moving in here!” I said happily.

“Okay,” She said I knew on the inside she was flipping out with joy, I really hope that Bam can make her the happy, hyper girl I know.

She went upstairs to get ready and I saw Bam go upstairs too. Ryan walked over the sofa and patted on his lap. I shook my head and sighed, but nevertheless I walked over and sat on his lap. His hair was long and messy and his beard was big and bushy, but I found this incredibly handsome.

“You still owe me for this morning.” He said snuggling into my neck.

I laughed. “You did that all by yourself.” I said yelping at his hand started going up my shirt. I was quick to pull his hand down.

The day went by uneventful, which was a big surprise seeing how every jackass Bam knew was here.

I stayed my Ryan the most cuddling with him on the couch.

“I do not look like Smokey the bear!” He said defending himself. I laughed out loud

“You so do you have the long fluffy hair and that beard!” I said smiling.

He looked up at me and gave me a fake glare.

“Glare at me all you want Smokey I find it very hot.” I said seriously.

Before I knew it was almost one in the morning. I hugged and kissed Ryan on his cheek and went to go upstairs, but he held my hand and brought me closer to him and gave me a small innocent kiss. After we parted a was grinning like crazy and so was he. I told him I would see him in the morning and he let me go.

The next morning I woke up and went down stairs. Ryan told me that Bam had a skateboarding event in California and he asked Gabby. Naturally all of us went cause were his jackass crew. We headed to the airport and of course the damn media was there. We ended up sneaking past them and headed onto the plane where we found our seats. I didn’t mind flying, but I knew Gabby was uneasy about it, I smiled when I saw that she and Bam were holding hands. Ryan grabbed a hold of my hand as well and we started our flight to Cali.

We arrived at the hotel and lucky for me I was sharing a room with Ryan. This could be interesting to say the least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the comment leavers. Comments make us happy.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn.

Ryan