Last Chance at Love

Gabriella

Gabriella's POV

I was getting ready for the event and Bam left with the CREW. I was putting on my heels and grabbed my pass for the event to get on the ramp(Tracy didn’t get one).

I walked out with my wallet, pass and phone. I saw Dunn with Novak and Novak whistled at me. I turned around and flipped him off. I walked to the ramp area and saw April and Phil.

“Hey guys” I said.

“Wow don’t you look beautiful” said April looking at me.

“Yeah I need some new clothes” I said.

“Well, we’ll go shopping after this just me and you okay Gabby” April said.

“Thanks April” I said hugging her.

“Where’s Tracy?” Phil asked.

“I don’t I didn’t see with Dunn in the hallway or the boys” I said.

“Probably still getting ready.” said April, “cause you know Gab is a fast person getting ready”

“True” said Phil.

“Oh great the Viva La Bam camera guys are here” said April.

“I’m not prepared to be on t.v” I said.

We were all having a good time and Bam was next skating. He walked over to me and “Can you give me a good luck kiss?” He asked. He kissed me and I kissed back this happened for about ten seconds. We pulled apart and “Bam you got lip gloss on you.” I said wiping it off his lips.

“It tastes good.” He said.

Water Park

I was getting in my swimsuit when Bam walked in the bathroom. I had my top on and adjusted my bottoms. Bam had just Swim trunks on with no shirt and was looking good. I put on my flip flops and my shades. Bam and me left the room holding hand, and Dunn whispered something to April but I didn’t catch it. We got in Bam’s car and Bam started driving to the water park. I saw a small black box in the center console and “Bam what’s that for” I said gesturing to the box.

“Well, it’s for you go ahead open it” He said while driving.

I opened it and saw a huge ring.

“Will you be my girlfriend” Bam asked.

“Yes Bam” I said slipping on the rock.

We arrived and saw Dunn and Tracy park beside of us. We all got in a line and I felt Bam wrap his arms around my waist. We all got wristbands and headed in the waterpark.

“We’re going have some fun guys!” yelled Bam.

“Girls come with” April said.

Tracy and me followed April. “What are we doing?” I asked.

“We are going to tan.” said Tracy.

“Yeah about that Tracy we’re both tan” I said.

“Oh yeah April we’re going to find the guys” Tracy said.

We found the guys in the lazy river and I jumped in the water. I got in Bam’s innertube and Dunn pushed us into a waterfall. Bam and me got soaked and we got out and ditched the guys.

Bam grabbed my hand and we were walking on the beach. We were having good time until the guys arrived and Novak was wearing a Speedo and wasn’t a pretty sight. We all went back to the hotel and I had a little “FUN” with Bam.

Morning

I heard the door open and Dunn screamed really loud. “Bam shut him up” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAB EVENT

Comments make us happy