Last Chance at Love

Gabriella

I was coming down the stairs and Bam was yelling at the guys and Tracy.

“Why did you trash the fucking hotels rooms!” Bam yelled.

“Jackass” Steve-o said.

“This is ridicules!” Bam yelled leaving the room.

I walked out and Bam was outside with his head in his hands. “You okay honey” I said putting my hand on his back.

“13,000 dollars I had to give a hotel because of those asses in there” He said.

“Bam I wouldn’t worry about it” I said.

NEXT MORNING

I walked downstairs dressed and saw the Jackass camera guys shooting outside. Bam was still asleep and had an idea. I ran upstairs and grabbed four buckets of paint. Bam wasn’t helping and I was in old clothes.
I busted out Ryan’s, Novak’s, Steve-o’s, and Johnny Knoxville’s car windows.

Then dumped paint all over their cars and spray painted stuff all over it to. Then I walked inside and back upstairs. I changed back into my pj’s and told Bam what I did. He was shocked that I did something like that. He walked downstairs and ran back up.

We were laying in bed and heard commotion from downstairs. I didn’t have no speck of paint on me and the clothes were hidden. Bam and me got up and changed. We walked downstairs and all eyes were on us.

“Bam did you damage our cars?” Johnny asked.

“No, but someone did” Bam said leaving.

“I did it deserves you right for wrecking a hotel and wasting 13,000 dollars” I said walking.
I walked in the kitchen and April was in there.

“What happened Gabby?” April asked.

“I destroyed the guys cars and their mad at me” I said throwing my hands up.

“Wow good job!” April said excited giving me a high five.

“Yeah thanks” I said.

Johnny Knoxville walked and “What the hell Gabby?” He asked.

“What?” I asked.

“You wrecked my car” He said.

“So” I said .

I felt Johnny’s hand smack my face hard and April saw it. I ran up to Mine and Bam’s room. April came in there and “April it’s bruising” I said. Bam came up there and looked concerned. "April put this in your jewelery box" i said handing her Bam's be my girl ring. April went to put it up.

“Gab what happened?” He asked.

“Johnny smacked her” April said.

“I’m killing him.” said Bam leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe