Last Chance at Love

Gabriella

I was sitting by the fire and was in a chair on Bam’s lap with a blanket over us. Johnny walked to his RV and had a party. Everyone started heading to their RV’s and waited for tomorrow morning.

Morning

Bam and me were the first ones up and Ryan and Tracy were second. Phil and April were next. We were all up and deciding what to do and Johnny went off running in the woods with his CREW.

Back in Pennsylvania

“I have an idea” said Bam.

“What is it” I asked.

“Well, me and you are taking a trip to Vegas” He said.

“I hope the jackass crew don’t find out” I said while packing.

“Hey guys we tied Johnny to a tree and put honey all over him” said Ryan coming Bam’s room.

“you left him there” I said.

“Yup” said Tracy walking in.

Vegas

Bam and Me were at rehab and were enjoying time alone. I hope Tracy and Ryan weren’t doing anything stupid while I was gone. I was on Bam’s lap and saw the Jackass CREW. I ran to Johnny and pushed him in the pool. “Oh what now Johnny” I said. Bam and me went back to our room and had some fun.

MORNING

I woke up and heard chaos in the halls. Probably the Jackass crew and Bam was going to be pissed when he woke up. I walked out on the balcony and felt arms wrap around me. “Hey Bam” I said.

“Hey Gabriella” He said.

I went downstairs and Bam was holding my hand. We went to the front desk and checked out.

“Mr. Margera there is a charge of 17,000 in damages” said the hotel person.

“Well, here is my friends card and you can put it on there” Bam said handing her Johnny’s card.

We left and went back to Bam’s house. We walked in the front door and April was in living room. “Hey April” I said.

“Hey Gab how was your trip?” She said.

“Well, I tanned” I said.

“That’s good” Phil said.

“Yup” I said.

“Follow me” said Bam.

“Okay” I said.

Bam put his hands over my eyes and we walked outside. “Open your eyes” said Bam.

I opened them and saw Bam’s car. “Oh my god Bam your giving it to me” I yelled.

“It’s yours and here are the keys” He said handing me the keys.

“Want to go for ride to an amusement park” I said shaking the keys.

We ran up to the house and went to Bam’s room. We started packing and wa finished. Bam called and told the jackass crew to meet them Cedar Point in Oh. We finished putting it in the trunk of the car and I got in the Lambo. We drove to Cedar Point and it was 98 degrees.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe