Status: In the work

Love You Like a Love Song

Scary Movie

I woke up to my cell ringing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo James ringtone. "Hello James?" "Will You come pick me up. We are all gunna hang out at Logans today then go to the movies." "KK. Do the girls know?""No so tell them before yuo leave."

I got up and told the girls and drove to get James. We started jamming to Look At Me Now.
"James are we going swimming at Logans house?" He called and asked Logan and he said We are. I got in the shower before James and got ready. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34051793

I got in my car when james was done with his shower and stuff."James I don't wanna go to the movie." I told him. He looked to me as i was driven "Why not?" "Cause I'll be alone Kendall will probly bring a date n I don't have one." and just like that he droped it. We got to Logan's house and I ran up to Star and jumped right into the pool.

After about 2 hours of playing in the pool we all got out and went inside and played games and ate. Kendall pulled me aside "Kiki are you going to the movies?" "No cause I don't wanna be alone." "Well you should go." "I'll go if you go." He nodded head saying deal. We went back to playing games and my cell started to ring Superbass Stars ringtone. "Wht did u 2 tlk bout?" "The movie and we both b going." "As a date?" "NO just friends :'(."

"James lets go home and get ready." We drive home and got ready http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34052064 We got there and waited outside for everyone.

We got our tickets to see Paranormal Activity 2. We got our snakes and went to the movie. Logan Maci Carlos Star James Jada Me then Kendall. I was getting cold and Kendall could see. "Kiki Want my sweatshirt?" I nodded my head yes. A REALLY scary part came on and I hide in Kendall and he held me tight and told me in my ear "It's fine Kiki I got ya." I was so scared I had to leave. Kendall came to confort me. "Kiki wanna go back to my place?" I nodded. He ran and gave James my keys. "Come on lets go to my place. Everyone staying at my place anyways and I got some pajamas for ya kk." I nodded.

I was almost in tears cause A) I am REALLY scared of ghost and B) not really likey the scary movies when there true. We got to his place and he gave me a v-neck and some of his plad pj pants. I went and changed. "Kendall can we lay in your room and watch tv?" He nodded we layed in his bed and we cuddled.

We watched Degrassi and he played with my hair. "Are you tring to get me to sleep?" "Yea but go to sleep." I got up and texted Star "When you guys come in don't wake me and Kendall we in his room and bed so go to sleep when you get here." "K now I can sleep." I told him and went back to cuddling I was so fine with this.