Oblivious I Was Young and Horny

Let the walls break down

I sighed and chucked my remaining books into my locker along with my bag. It was lunch, which meant I got to sit with Jasey and the girls while they went on about there boyfriends and I just sat there looking awkward. Nice. Wait a minute back up, maybe I should introduce myself. I an Katrina George, more commonly known as Trina Gee. My best friend is Joanna Raven, also known as Jasey Rae, Jase is short with long dark brown hair, she has like a perfect body which explains why she's dating a cutie like Alex Gaskarth. If I'm honest though I think he has a thing for Lisa, and is just using Jase for her body, but I promised her I wouldn't interfere so I'll never tell her. My other BFFs are Stella, Maria, Holly and Lisa, they are such great fun and I love them so much.
I took a deep breath and walked into the lunch hall, I bought my own lunch so I went directly to the girls and I's usual table. Stella and Holly were already sat down eating, no doubt talking about Stella's boyfriend Zack Merrick, or Holly's boyfriend Kriss, who went to a different school. We said hi to each other and then all lapsed into silence as we ate our lunches. Two minutes later, Maria, Lisa and Jasey sat down. 'Hey guys' said Jasey 'Hey' we all replied in unison. And with that they all launched into their own conversations, I prefered to stay silent, that way I heard more, learnt more.
Trust, I found out a lot this way, but todays conversations were kinda boring. Lisa and Stella were discussing how to get Lisa a guy as she was still single, conversation they had each and every lunch time, to no avail, Maria and Holly were chatting about a bet with Rian, in which if he lost, he would have to shave his head, which personally I failed to see why Maria was trying to win so her boyfriend would get rid of the hair SHE loved, what a weirdo, and Jasey was humming a song that was the brainchild of the band that Alex, Zack, Rian and their friend Jack were in called all time low. I believe the song to be called circles, whatever it was it was catchy, ...and slightly annoying. 'right' announced Stella suddenly, 'sleepover at mind tonight, text your olds' I felt really bad about going, for reasons that shall come up later, but I couldn't not go and risk everyone asking questions, so I nodded along with the others and rather begrudgingly, texted my parents, telling them of my plans for the night.
Xxx
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Short chapter just explaining the characters. You have to understand that I will mix up the whole timeline order of the all time low songs for reasons that may or may not become clear in later chapters. At the moment they are all around fifteen/sixteen, Lisa/Alex/Jasey will come into play a bit later, as will Maria/Rian/Kara/Cassadee a little bit, maybe. I will also be probably Fucking around with the timeline of cassadee meeting the guys, her age, where she's from. Sorry, but it's important to the story. I intend to keep it as true to life as possible. Sorry please continue to read, please comment. Comment on anything, feel free to tell me about any mistakes I have made, hell even tell me if you hated it, why, and I will try to make it better. It will get better, promise, maybe see you soon? Xxx