Status: Chapters and parts being written and thought up

Archangel

Biography

- αяcнαиgεl;

Blake O’Neal Ozera

Have you ever felt like everyone is judging you that no matter what you do you’re looked down upon like you’re the creation of evil? Well that’s how I feel. I'm not really one for this bonding thing, but I'll take a stab at it. The names Ozera. Yes, Ozera as in the Royal Moroi line. If you go to The Academy, you probably think you know me. You probably think you know everything about me. The sketchy fire-specialized Stirgoi lover. The dangerous kid. The boy you should stay away from because he's this close to turning Stirgoi. You think you know everything about me just because of recent tragedies that have happened in the Ozera family. But you don't know me. You don't know me one bit. I suggest you run for your life now since you think I’m going to eat you alive or you think I’m a strigoi already like my Parents. Well here’s the story. My name is Blake; I’m the cousin of Christian Lucas Ozera. What can a boy say we're looked at like we’re going to convert then and there when we enter a room and I’m sick of it.
Let’s get down to the basics of how it all started shall we? I was born to Josh and Karen Ozera but something happened shortly after I was born and I was put under the care of my Cousin’s parents Lucas and Mori. I had a happy childhood for the most part up until I believe 4 or 5 years of age, that was when Christian’s parents willingly turned Strigoi on us both. I can’t say why anyone would want to change to one of those vial creatures of the night but they did losing their element of fire in the process and becoming bloodsucking demons of the night. In order to keep myself and Christian safe our aunt Tasha took us in and raised us like her own. I love her for that she was the only family we really had that cared.
The strigoi that changed Christian’s parents in turn hoped that when we were older that they would be able to get us to change as well. News flash, that didn’t happen like they wanted it to. Our Aunt Tasha, yeah amazing as she is, fought his parents along with her guardians. The guardian’s lost their lives nonetheless and Tasha she came out with a battle scar but his parents were killed, I and Christian had a chance to grow up without having to worry about his parents trying to kill us.
Okay so that’s me and Christian’s past but enough about that I bet you want to know about me. What do you want to know you’ll never know me. You may think you know me, think you know what I’m all about but you know nothing about me. I’m a fire user but you should know that because of my name. I’m skilled in my element but all Moroi are with practice and well I have practiced every minute of every day. People say I’m like my cousin, truthfully I don’t think I am but who are you to tell me who I act like? I have my own personality and my own ways. Yeah I’m anti-social; I hate parties and social galas. The queen can bite me for all I care not like she likes my family anyways stupid Ivashkov’s. As far as becoming strigoi, yeah never in a million years. I love my family they mean everything in the world to me and I would do anything to protect them and be there for them and I mean anything but turn strigoi forget it.
Ha. You don't know me. I'll let you know why. It's probably because you haven't whipped up enough courage to talk to the dangerous kid. If you had, you'd know that I'm your average person. I'm not some sick, twisted individual. I'm not what everyone else says I am. Sure, I believe in using our gift--our magic--for good. Is that a goddamned big deal or something? I was told by my aunt that we used to fight side by side with the Guardians. Now we Moroi are just cowardly.
Anyway, I may be sarcastic, hell, I'll even give you cynical, but I'm not evil. I enjoy witty humor instead of the trash that everyone talks about now. After my parents' turning and eventually their demise, I had become a little lonely. Nobody wanted to talk to me because they all feared me. So what if I'm not bubbly or motivating like Jesse Zeklos? I wouldn't abuse a girl like he would either.
So you think you know me? Well I advise you to get your facts straight. Over all I’m a nice guy, you just have to get to know me, and not the person you think you know, you need to get to know the real me.