Status: Complete - spin-offs a possibility

The Crumbling Pyramid

Epilogue

"Any good movies showing?"

Mikey looked up from his computer. Anette stood next to him, trying to read the computer screen. He was on the website for the local one-dollar movie theater, looking to see what old movies it was playing.

"Yeah! Star Trek is," he said. "You wanna see that?"

"Sure," Anette said, kissing the top of his head.

"It's kinda weird though, you know?" Mikey said, closing the window and turning around to face her. "Like... that place is where we kinda... met. Like, started noticing each other."

"Yeah, it is."

"I don't even remember why I hated you."

"That's a good thing, isn't it?"

"I guess," Mikey said, reaching out and pulling her down to sit on his lap.

"Well, I think it's very good," Anette replied, playing with his hair.

They kissed, and just before Anette could really start making out with him, Mikey pulled away and said, "Mm, we should go soon though. It starts in like twenty minutes."

And so they left his room to go find Gerard, who was shut up in his room as usual. "Hey, Gerard!" Mikey yelled, banging on his door.

"What?" Gerard asked, opening it up.

"Can you give us a ride to the theater? The one by the mall."

"Yeah, yeah, let me get some pants on." He shut the door, and Anette gave Mikey a look that said, "Dear God, what was Gerard doing in there?" to which Mikey answered with a shrug. Moments later, the door opened to Gerard zipping up his pants, and he said, "Alright, let's go!"

He grabbed his car keys on the way out the door and they were off to the movies. Just before he dropped them off, he said, "Okay kids, no making out in the back of the theater. PDA is not acceptable."

"Oh no, Gerard, I was actually planning on giving him a blowjob in the middle of Star Trek," Anette replied, rolling her eyes.

"You shouldn't, that's pretty unsanitary."

Anette and Mikey got out and said bye and thanks to Gerard. There were several kids from school there, milling around, and Anette and Mikey greeted several of them before buying tickets and popcorn and going into the movie just before the previews started.

-

"So that's how Star Trek all started?" Anette asked as they left the theater.

"Supposedly."

"You've watched that movie a lot."

"Yeah," Mikey said, shoving his glasses up his nose.

"You quoted like, the whole movie."

"Sorry about that."

Anette giggled. "It's fine. It's cute." She grabbed his jacket and pulled him down to kiss her. "Good movie."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Well, you know, been getting in to science fiction and fantasy ever since I started hanging out with you guys a lot."

"And video games," Mikey added.

"And video games."

They walked outside and Mikey called Gerard for a ride home. Then they leaned against the wall, holding hands.

As Gerard's car pulled up, Mikey said, "Well, I'm glad you had a good night."

"Not just good," Anette said, kissing him once again. "Perfect."

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's finally all posted! ::crazy:

Thank you so, so much to everyone who's commented, subscribed, and especially, read this story. It means the world to me :D
Special thanks to Leisha, who helped me plan pretty much all of this story and was an amazing person to bounce ideas off of. Your space pirates story is in the works!

If you liked this story, I have an MCR one-shot series and one day, I'll get around to posting The Art of Subjective Seduction, which is an MCR chaptered fic I'm working on currently.

Also: fuck yeah circular stories.

Love,
Icamane