Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I'm so High on Misery

There was a small creek, with a few tiny fishes swimming around, swerving through rocks. Embry plopped down next to me, and began to shyly play with my fingers. I pushed mine through the empty spaces in his, and our hands were held tightly together. He kissed my hair, and mumbled something incoherent.
"What?" I asked softly.
"I want you to be my girlfriend" He muttered shyly, the first time I'd ever seen him get shy. So I played on that.
"You want what?" I asked, putting on a cute, little, confused face.
"I want you to be my girlfriend" He spoke slowly, and clearly.
"I want you to be my girlfriend too!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.
"Seriously though" He said laughing. "I want you to be my baby. I want to look at you and be able to say 'That beautiful, amazing, funny, adorable, sexy, perfect, girl is mine'. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, and to give you my hoodie. And someday, I want to love you" That's when I lost it.

I pushed him down, and climbed on top of him, so I was straddling him. He raised and eyebrow and flipped us over, so he was pinning me to the ground. Not hard, but carefully, lovingly. He looked at me with expectant eyes. "I want to be your girlfriend" I said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I snagged his lip with my tooth and my tongue grazed his. Each of us exploring the others mouths, my hands were wrapped around his neck and partly tangled in his hair. One of his hands was in my hair, and the other was at the hem of my shirt. Embry's thumb softly caressed the small bit of space where my shirt had come up. Embry pulled away first, a soft smile coated his face.

"I'm happy you said yes." He told me. I was on his back, we were headed back down to the beach. "You know, you jingle" I laughed.
"It's my gypsy anklet" He nodded and began running. I held on for dear life to the tan boy, he laughed when I didn't let go.
"I stopped. You can get down."
"I'm scared" I said, pouting playfully.
"Don't be scared of me." He cooed. I smiled softly and climbed off of him. "Come here baby" He said, pulling me over to him by my waist. I wrapped my arms around him as we walked back to my towel. I noticed Paul and Bay laughing and having a good time, but everybody else was gone. We played in the sand a bit before I got tired, and from there we just laid there, kind of cuddling. His arm was around me, and my head was on his chest-shoulder- type area.

"Hey!" Paul yelled, running over to us. "We're leaving love birds" Embry and I slowly got up from the sand and followed Paul back to Bay's truck. The ride was mostly silent, Paul and Bay talked a little, and I think I may have fallen asleep on Embry. We arrived at the house soon after departure and Bay announced our arrival when we walked in the door. Paul decided it would be better if he just left, and Embry and I sneaked up to my bedroom. No, we weren't doing anything like that.

"I like your room" I smiled softly, looking around.
"I do too. It fits me." Embry nodded and picked up a picture.
"Is this you?" I held my hand out to look at it. It was me and Blake, he had his guitar and was playing, while I sang.
"Yeah, me an Blake" I said solemnly. "I miss him." I muttered softly.
"Aw, I'm sorry baby" He cooed softly, taking me in his arms. I hugged him back for a few seconds before pulling away.
"I'm tired.." I said awkwardly hinting for him to leave so I can change.
"Uh. I'll be right back" I nodded and locked the door behind him. I quickly stripped and redressed in basketball shorts, a tank top, and Blake's gigantic tee shirt. I opened my door and Embry was sitting against the wall. His eyes traveled up my exposed legs, to my exposed shoulder.

"Hey."
"Hey" Embry slowly stood up and followed me into my bedroom. "You're tired?" I nodded and climbed into bed. I clicked on my side lamp, and motioned for him to shut off the light. He peeled off his shirt and shoes and climbed in next to me. Immediately I was engulfed in heat.
"Why are you so hot?"
"Why are you?" He asked as he leaned down to kiss my neck. I clicked off the light and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Goodnight baby" I whispered kissing his lips and breaking away before he could kiss back. I turned around in his arms, and he held me close against him.
"Goodnight Emma" He whispered softly, kissing just under my ear. He must have assumed me to be asleep because he soon whispered once more, "I love you."

I woke up sweating a bit, I quickly realized the heat was radiating from my boyfriend. "Em.." I said uncomfortably, while trying to pry myself from his iron grip. He made a small grunting noise but stayed asleep. "Embry." I whisper-yelled. "Get up!" He soon stirred and his dark eyelids drooped open.
"Huh?" I glared up at him, and then squirmed in his arms. "Oh! Sorry babe" He smiled apologetically. He unwrapped me from his arms and I climbed out of bed. I really didn't know the plan for today, so I didn't have a clue what to wear. Oblivious to Embry attendance, I began to pull out clothing.

"Nice lacy black bra" He said with smirk. I jumped and threw it back into the drawer.
"I forgot you were here. Out" I pointed out the door and he pouted.
"But I wanna stay" He whined as he got out of bed. He still had his jeans and belt on, guess he didn't change last night.
"Go" i urged, lightly pushing him out the door. I rolled my eyes and finished picking out an outfit It was a blue and white floral dress, I don't know but there's something about Embry that makes me want to dress up and look beautiful for him. I took a fast shower and dressed in the bathroom, guaranteeing no awkward run ins with anybody. I dried my hair and parted it to the side, putting on light make up, I ran to my room and slipped on blue ballerina flats and a cute key necklace. Placing a rose ring on my first finger, I left my room and headed downstairs. Most everybody was seated, I took my seat next to Embry.

Soon my sister came bounding down the stairs, and took her seat next to Paul. The second Embry grabbed my hand under the table I zoned out and thought about last night. It was the best sleep I'd ever had, with his heated arms around me. "Emma, I know that Embry slept in your room last night," Bailyn said looking straight at snapping me out of my daydream. I noticed the small smirk on both her and Embry's faces.
"How do you always know these things?" I asked, knowing the answer.
"I just know," She replied coyly.

"Even I didn't know that," Emily mumbled.
"I know a lot of things, Em. More than you'd ever know. I have my ways of knowing these things," Bay explained, like she had done for me many times before.
"Can you tell me how?" she asked again.
"It'll come to you eventually," I said knowingly. For some reason I've always had a way of knowing what goes on." The intellectual reasoning from my sister.

"So, what are the plans for today?" Bay asked, I instinctively rolled my eyes.
"I have to work," Sam said.
"Same," Jacob said.
"Me too," Quil said.
"I'm going shopping with Kim," Jared said. Bay smiled wickedly.
"You want to go shopping don't you," I said with a smirk.
"Yup, I haven't gone shopping in so long. I need some new clothes and shampoo and other bathroom stuff," She said, subtly offering me to join her.
"I don't want to go shopping with you. I've already made plans with Embry," I lied, throwing Embry a pleading look.
"Okay, Emily, do you want to go with?" She asked, Emily grinned immediately and agreed

"You two aren't going there alone," Sam said. That's Sam, Bay's protective 'brother'.
"Paul, will you come with us?" Bay asked, batting her eyelashes sweetly. I wanted to gag.
"Yeah, I'll go," he sighed.

"Now, she'll go crazy. I mean, we do have a lot of money. Mom was a nurse and saved a lot of her money and Dad was a very successful business man. When they died all their money was left to us. She won't let us spend much of it because it is for our future," I ranted, jesus why do I do that?
"It is for our future," Bay mumbled, I sighed and pushed my chair out.
"I'm done" I muttered, dumping my dishes in the sink. I walked up to my room and fell onto my bed.

"Hey" Embry cooed, shutting my door behind him. "What happened?"
"I hate that she does that." I muttered into my pillow.
"Does what?" He asked, thoroughly perplexed.
"Never mind. I'm going to Leah's" I snapped, pulling out my phone.
"Emma, come on. Talk to me" I pushed past him and quickly texted Leah.

to: Leah<33
-message sent-
leeeaaah, can I come hang w/you?

She quickly responded, lucky for me, because I was half way there already. "Leah?" I called, her home appeared to be empty.
"Hey" She breathed out, clearly she'd run down the stairs to get to me. "Are you okay?" She asked, reading my obvious emotions. I bit my lip and shrugged. "Come one love" Leah said, placing her hot arm around my shoulders and leading me out the door. We walked to this cute little diner, called 'Sarah's Place'
"Genius name" I mumbled sarcastically, Leah laughed and got us a booth.
"Alright what's up?" I sighed and played with a fork.
"I hate it, that Bailyn controls my future. She wants me to go to med school like she and mom did, but I don't want that. I want, adventure. I had adventure, with Blake. We went everywhere and did everything. I miss him so much" I vented, going on and on. "I wish he were here right now."
"Were you and Blake, like, a thing?" Leah asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No, we were band mates, best friends, we did date but it was weird." Leah laughed and nodded.
"I'm sorry that you miss him so much, and I'll see what I can do to help with all th-" Apparently she saw something appealing, because she stood up, out of her seat, and briskly walked to a bulletin board.
"Leah?" I asked, following her eyes.

-notice-
Part time employee wanted!
requirements- musical ability
-rsvp at 503-844-032

I grabbed an application form and hugged Leah. "I love you" I squealed. We sat back down and ordered. "Uh, I'll pay you back twofold if you take the bill for me" I said innocently, once I realized I had no money in my wallet.
"No problem" She smiled, paying our bill plus a tip. We left soon after and walked back to Sam's house. Leah went straight up to my room, and I looked around in the kitchen to find a pen. I noticed Embry outside, with his head in his hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will not be updating until next Friday lovely readers, and I deeply apologize.
don't be a silent reader.
I want to again thank our;
31 readers
6 subscribers
and 4 commenters. < I totally have no idea how to put that.
but yeah, appreciated(:
wuv you guys<3
xoxo
-tiffiny