Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight, I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

"Embry" I whined. It was like, four in the morning and I had just woken up. I was still in my jeans and Embry's t-shirt. We had fallen asleep while watching our movie apparently.
"Emma, babe, shut up" He tightened his arms around me. "Embry needs sleep"
"Please get up" I whispered softly.
"Baby" He groaned. I kissed his lips softly, hoping to get attention. "What?" He finally opened his eyes. I smiled wide and got off my bed quietly. "Emma,"
"Come on" I whispered, heading towards the door. He slowly got out of my bed and we tip toed down the stairs. I pulled his hand, leading him out the back door. We walked off the deck and the green, dewy grass slid between my toes. I loved it. I sat on the grass, Embry sat next to me.

"We're going to be soaked" I smiled.
"Who cares?" I linked our fingers and laid my head on his shoulder. "Look, the sun is rising" I pointed to the gorgeous sky. It was painted with all kinds of shades of pink, red, and orange. The dark, blackness of the night was slowly fading away with the rising of the sun.
"I love you, Emma, and if anything ever happens to you I will not be able to live my life. I vow to protect you against anything that comes your way." Embry said, kissing my hair. "Please, at least try to stay out of harms way"
"I love you too Embry, and yes, I will try." He grinned. "What?"
"I love hearing that."
"What? That I'll try?" He looked at me like I was stupid, and I quickly picked up on what he actually meant. "Oh, that I love you?" He nodded, and swooped in to place a quick kiss on my lips. "Lets go back, I'm tired now" Embry chuckled and helped me up. We made our way back to my bedroom, as quietly as possible. Quickly falling back asleep in my bed, dressed in our day clothes, once again.

I sighed when I woke up, the bright light blinding me. I sat up, annoyed that my curtains were wide open. I swung my feet off the bed, ripping away from Embry's grip. His eyes shot open, filled with fear. "Chill babe" I giggled. He let out a relieved sigh.
"What are you doing?"
"Gathering clothes"
"Pajamas though?"
"Bay hates it when I wear jeans to bed" He nodded and his mouth formed into an 'O'. I brought my pajamas into the bathroom and quickly changed. "Gimme your hoodie" He lazily unzipped his hooded sweatshirt and tossed it to me. I threw it over my matching stripped Super-girl pajamas set.

"Super-girl?"
"Shut up" I chuckled, reaching up to kiss him.
"Come on. I'm hungry, and I can smell pancakes" He mumbled into the kiss.
"Hungry is better than horny." I said, as Embry put his arm around my shoulders. I loosely held onto his hand that hung over my shoulder a bit. We walked down the stairs, laughing softly as we tried to walk in sync.

"Embry did too." I heard Bay said from her seat. Most ever one looked up to see Embry and I walk in. I noticed, not only were Bailyn and Paul sitting close to each other, under the table they held hands.
"Are the two of you together?" I asked. Bay smiled and nodded "You better not do what I heard you and your last boyfriend doing." I said and winked, although Bay looked less than amused. She got kind of pale.
"Can I talk to you outside, alone?" She asked, loudly hinting to the pack that is was private.

Slipping on black flip flops, I followed her outside.
"I need to tell you something that happened with me and Peter," Bailyn said as we kept walking farther away from the house so nobody inside would be able to listen in. We both got into the truck and she drove it to the end of the driveway.

"This must be very serious" I mumbled, looking at my flip flop clad feet. Bailyn then proceeded to explain to me what really happened between her an Peter.
"I thought you were enjoying it" I said, hurt. I trusted him.

"Ha, I didn't enjoy a single thing he did to me. I just made it sound like it when he decided to rape me when you were home and then when he realized that he started doing it more often." Bay said, tears pricking her eyes.

"Is there a way to stop this bastard?" I asked.

"He won't hurt me ever again. He said he'd kill me if I told the cops," She said mournfully. "Plus, there is no evidence that, that happened anymore." I frowned.

"Well now you and I will be on the look out for him. Did you tell anybody else?" I asked, getting frustrated.

"Yeah, Paul. I really like him and I don't think I'll be able to keep much of anything from him," I said. I know he and I are going to be really close, he may even be the one, but for now I'm going to take it slow with him." I nodded.

"I feel the same about Embry, but this is a big deal. You should tell Sam. He may explode but then he would realize that Paul isn't as bad as you've had previous times before." I told her, smiling sympathetically. She drove us back and we climbed out.

"Thank you for understanding." Bay said as we hugged and then we went back inside.

Peter and I were actually close. He was always so nice to me. All of Bay's past boyfriends were rude, and treated me like a child. Peter was even going to propose. He showed me the ring, and practiced with me and everything. He seemed so amazing to her. Obviously I was wrong.

"What are people doing today?" Emily asked, smiling.
"With you" Sam flashed her a grin. Gag.

"I'm hanging with Claire" Quil said. Claire is Quils imprint. She's like, four or something.

"Working on my car" Jake said taking another bite. Paul looked at Bay, who shrugged. Leah and Seth weren't there.

"What about you Emma?" Sam asked, looking up at me. Odd. He rarely notices me.
"I dunno. Maybe shopping. I want some new clothes, and stuff" I mused.
"If you go, Embry goes" He said, shooting a look at Embry. Embry nodded, before smiling down at me.

As soon as breakfast was finished I jumped into a shower, and quickly got ready. After completely clothed I decided to straighten my hair. I assume Embry went home to change because when I returned downstairs he wasn't there. I decided to take that opportunity to talk to Bay. I was about to knock on her bedroom door when I heard her giggling. I didn't want to interrupt her and Paul.

"Hey" I greeted Embry, he had arrived just as I came to the end of the stairs.
"Hey boo" He cooed hugging me. We're such an cute little couple. "Ready?" I nodded, and informed Emily that we were leaving. Once in Embry's car we headed off towards the mall.

"Bailyn is gonna kill you doll" I rolled my eyes and leaned back.
"Two things, one- don't call me doll" He chuckled. "Two, she backs down from a fight if I pinch her. I'll be fine." Embry chuckled harder.
"She's not going to like it, doll" He said, placing emphasis on 'doll'. I glared at him, forcing him to laugh harder.
"I really hate you." I said looking out the window.
"No, you don't." He reached out and laced our fingers together. A small smile took over my mouth. We arrived at Sams soon. Embry jumped out and threw my door open before I even got my seat belt off. It's a difficult seat belt. He actually had to help me. "You're so cute. I'll meet you at the beach, is that okay? Doll?" He said chuckling, pulling me out of my seat. I softly, and playfully slapped him. I softly kissed him and turned to go inside.
"Love you." I smiled, I love that.
"I love you too"

"What do I wear to a bonfire?" Bay asked not long after I'd gotten home. 'Hey sis.' I thought.

"Anything you want to wear. Honestly it gets cold when their arm isn't wrapped around you" I said smiling.
"Fine, I'll pick it out then and take that nose ring out of your nose before I take it out for you," I scoffed.
"Yeah, whatever." I muttered, leaving Bay's bedroom. I glanced in the mirror and sighed. I didn't look that good.

"Are you ready?" I yelled to Bay from outside her bedroom door.
"Only if that nose ring is out of your nose," She responded. I groaned and barged in. She was seated on her bed.
"Why do you have to be like this?" I asked, getting a laugh in response.
"I'm like this because I don't want you to have to worry about paying for home and board. You should at least listen to what I have to say. I'm not trying to ruin your life, I just care and love you." It annoyed me. It was is my life, and my body. I can do as I please. But I bit my tongue, as usual
"Okay." We left her room and entered her truck. It didn't take long to get there. I smiled when Embry showed his smile in the window the second we parked. He pulled the door open and put out his hand. "Hey doll" I shook my head and kissed him softly. "Next time, I want more than that" He whispered huskily in my ear. I instantly blushed and slipped away from him.

I hurried over to my best friend, Leah. "You look so damn cute" She squealed. I laughed and hugged her.
"I'm glad you're here, I would've been bored without out you" She smiled and shook her head.
"No, I'm sure Embry's lips would keep you entertained." I laughed, hard, at that one.

"And Leah is right" Embry chimed in kissing my cheek before going off with Jake.
"Loser!" I called after him, he whipped around and threw me a wink.
"See you later doll" I hate him so much. Kind of.

The official bonfire started ten to twenty minutes after Embry and Jake ran off. Embry pulled my into his lap and kept me warm through out the legends. Bailyn and Paul were going together, so I was stuck with Embry. "I don't wanna go home" I said pouting.
"We have to, they'll be all suspicious and think we're doin' it" He winked at me.
"Let them." He shook his head chuckling. "Fine. But you ain't sleeping over" Embry snorted.
"Yeah, like you can fall asleep with out me" He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked out into the dark forest. It didn't take long for us to get home. Honestly, I just wanted to stay out forever. I felt so, I dunno, melancholy maybe. I just felt like everything in my bedroom was so set in the past. I needed a change. I couldn't get unbuckled again. Embry helped me again. Once I was out I pulled him towards me. Embry shut the door and leaned me against it. He kissed me quickly and rubbed my hips. "I love you baby" He mumbled nuzzling into my neck.
"I love you too, come on" I said sliding away from him. He wrapped out hands into a sloppy hand hold.

"And I'm sure Embry too." Sam said, glancing at us when we walked in.
"Did I miss something?" Emma asked, obviously confused.

"Yes, you did, I'm pregnant." I wouldn't be surprised, her and Paul had gotten close fast.
"How far along are you?" I asked sarcastically.
"Emma, I'm not pregnant" Bay said, laughing hysterically. We talked for a little while about our day, and the bonfire. Nobody said another thing about my nose ring. I got kind of tired and gave Embry a look. He obviously understood and we said our goodnights.

"I'm so freaking tired" I muttered pulling off my leather jacket and shoes. "Turn around" He smiled and spun around. I pulled off the rest of my clothes, grabbing my shorts and a tank top. "All good" He smiled when he turned back around.
"Come on" Embry said peeling the covers down. I turned off the light, my lap was still on. Once under the covers and comfortable Embry leaned over and turned it off. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you baby" He said pulling my closer and kissing my forehead.
"I love you too" I whispered falling asleep with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emma's Pajamas
Emma's Clothes
I dunno, but I don't think I'm supposed to put links into the story. So there they are.
Image

where did the love go? We had like 81 views on chapter one
and what happened to all the comments? :(
Please keep enjoying, and comment dude.
this is really long though.
xoxo
-tiffiny