Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Intoxicate Me Now

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe this! My birthday isn't until Thursday!" I practically screamed, I honestly hadn't expected this.
"We thought we'd celebrate early," Bay said wrapping her arm around my shoulders.
"Oh?"
"And you will be busy on your birthday," Wait, what?
"What will I be doing?" I asked, obviously confused. She handed me a acceptation paper to a job.
"Oh! You got me a job?" I asked smiling, Bay nodded.

"I can't believe it!" I said, hopping around.
"There is more," Bay said, pointing towards the door. And there was Blake, driving the car that I had been begging for all my life.
"Bay, you didn't!" I exclaimed.
"I did." She responded, squeezing my shoulders.
"You are the best sister in the world. Did you know that?" I squealed and ran to go see Blake.

"Blakey!" I screamed, jumping onto him. He caught me and spun in a circle.
"Hey baby," He said putting me down, and kissing my forehead. "What's shakin' bacon?" I chuckled and hugged him again.
"I missed you so much! Oh! Dude, I got a job"
"Serious? Lemme see," He reached into my back pocket.
"How'd you," He cut me off.
"I've known you since forever, you're stupid and you put everything in your back pocket."
"Shut up." I muttered shoving him lightly. "Lets go inside." I said grabbing his hand. It wasn't like that, I didn't like him. It was just what we always did, always.

"Bay?"
"They're upstairs." Emily said, giving Blake a look.
"Doing what exactly?"
"Go and see." This can't be a good thing.

I pulled Blake with me up the stairs. "Bailyn I swear to God, I will murder you." I heard her giggle.
"She's always been evil, I told you so." Blake said with a straight face.
"Oh, I know." We headed in the direction her laugh came from. Blake and I walked in on Paul, Embry, and my demon sister looking at a scrapbook.
"Oh, shit." Blake said laughing.
"Bailyn Michelle Uley, if that is my baby book I will kill you." She only smirked. "Embry, please for the love of all things holy tell me you didn't look at them."

"Sorry baby.." He said laughing hysterically. I shook my head and lunged at Bay. I caught hold of the book and booked it back downstairs. I jumped into my new car and scrambled for the keys as Embry, Blake, Paul and Bay came running out of the house. Blake was laughing, and holding up the keys.
"I hate you all!" I yelled, softly laughing. I got out of my car and walked up to them. "You monsters." Blake laughed and hugged me. I could sense Embry felt awkward.

"Are there anymore beautiful gifts for me?" I asked playfully smacking Blake.
"Oh, of course!" Emily exclaimed and we followed her inside. Embry grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Blake. Blake glanced back and raised an eyebrow, but kept walking.

"What was that?" Embry rolled his eyes and kissed me hard on the lips. "Sweet baby jesus," I breathed out after I pulled away. "What was that for?"
"Happy birthday." He mumbled kissing me again. "I love you." And from there he walked away. I caught up to him.
"Where the hell are we going?" I muttered.

"The living room." Bailyn retorted, annoyed.
"Why is it taking so damn long to get there?"
"Stop cursing." She said, angry with me.
"Calm your tits Bay." I muttered. I heard her growl, and Blake laughed.

"Babe, you should really stop before she takes your gifts away." Blake said, winking at me. I playfully stuck out my tongue. Embry grabbed my hand, he was shaking.
"Hey," I mumbled, reaching for his face. "I love you, Blake is just my friend. He's a whore, ignore him." Embry sighed stiffly.
"Yeah, I'm just a whore."
"See, just a whore. A whore for Leah." I said loudly. I heard Leah gasp.

"Shut up!" I'm awful.
"Leah! Baby!" Blake yelled jokingly and went to go see her.
"Blake!"

"That'll be an interesting couple." Embry muttered, squeezing my hand. "Come on," He pulled me to where the living room was.
"Finally."

"It's your fault, you kept stopping and doing stuff." Bay muttered. "Sit down, and open." She ordered.
"Yes, Ma'am." I rolled my eyes and did as told. There were only four or five there. I opened them all. One was from the Blacks, it was an itunes card, new headphones, and an iPod case. Another was from Quil, Collin, and Brady, it was a new cell phone charger- to replace the one they broke. It was actually a nice one, so I was thankful. One from Sam and Emily, a few clothes. The last one was from Seth, Jared, and Kim, it was a guitar.

"Oh my god, you guys. This is, too much." Jared shook his head and laughed.
"Hey, I have something for you.." Leah mumbled awkwardly. She handed me a small gift. I unwrapped it to see a small box filled with picks. I gave her a soft confused look. I opened it and took out a blue pick, on it read B&E versaemerge. My mouth dropped, how did she know?
I instantly set the gift down and engulfed her in a hug.

"Sing us something." Emily ordered. I glanced at Blake and he shrugged. He picked up the guitar and tuned it by ear as we quietly discussed what to play. People around us conversed casually.
"Okay, you guys ready?" Blake asked.

"Um, Toxic." Blake began to play. "Baby, can't you see, I'm calling. A guy like you, should wear a warning. You're dangerous, I'm fallin'" Blake then began to sing.

"It's getting late, to give you up. I took a sip, from my devil's cup. Slowly, it's taking over me" Then back to me.

"Too high, can't come down. It's in the air, and it's all around. Do you feel me now?"

"Intoxicate me now"
"With your lovin' now"
"I think I'm ready now
"I think I'm ready now"
"Intoxicate me now"
"With your lovin' now"
I think I'm ready now" We ended, and everybody cheered.

"That was amazing, you have such a gorgeous voice!" Kim exclaimed. The party went on for a small while after that, and we ate cake and talked. The usual party things. Soon people were heading back home. Embry was exiting the door when he pulled me with him.
"What the-"

"Shh." He muttered. He pulled me quickly to the woods. "I love you, happy birthday." He said as he pressed me against a tree. His hand slid up and down my leg, and his lips were glued to my neck. He wanted me.
"Embry, stop." I mumbled, holding back a moan. He was going to leave a hickey. "Emb-b-ry, st-stop." I stuttered. I could think straight, his lips moved down my neck until he found a sensitive spot. I couldn't hold it in, I moaned, probably quite loudly. "Oh, okay. Embry, uh, um, we're done." I said, breathlessly.
Embry finally pulled away and pecked my lips. "Just so you never forget what you have."
♠ ♠ ♠
alsdjkfhadksjfahfdjksafh;lasd
feedback?(:
I hope you guys like it, I sure do. Do you like Blake?
have an awesomee day(:
-tiffffinybroo