Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

All I Know Is That My Heart Keeps Beating Out Of Tune

I woke up, freezing my ass off. I shook Blake and he hurried to grab a hoodie. Apparently he had brought his suitcase to this house. We walked to Bays room to see what was up. She wasn't there. So we headed downstairs only to be greeted by a note on the kitchen counter.
"Hey Emma&Blake, I'm at Pauls, next door.. The house has no water and heat babe, I didn't think you'd sleep here. Love, Bailyn.
"Like sucks." Blake chuckled and went to get his suitcase. He knew I wanted to go right to Sam's to shower and get warm. "Come on asshole." He grinned, following me to my new car. The ride was smooth, no problems with the car- thank god. When we got to Sam's, I practically ran inside. I hate going a long period of time without showering.

Although, I did notice everybody was seated at the table, eating breakfast. Blake was going to get interrogated. I didn't care.

-Embry-

I hated the fact that he was here, stealing my time with Emma. I didn't even sleep with her last night, he got to. She's so oblivious around him, she didn't even notice when Bailyn told her the new house had no heat or running water. I know, I have no right or reason to hate him, but I still did. When he and Emma walked through Sam's front door together, in their pajamas, holding hands, I felt enraged. I wanted to pound him, but that would make Emma so angry.
"Blake! Join us!" Emily exclaimed, after Emma booked past us and upstairs.
"Uh, okay" He said, smiling awkwardly. He sat himself next to Leah, whispering something into her ear. She blushed, and bit her lip. What the hell?

"So, you and Emma slept in the new house last night?" Jared asked, amused.
"Yeah, we didn't realize it had no heat or water" Blake said, chuckling. "We still had fun." He smiled, taking a waffle from the stack on the table. "She was so funny, in the car. She kept whining, asking for my hoodie."

"Why didn't you give it to her?" I asked defensively, she was cold. The least he could've done was give her his hoodie.
"I was, and still am, shirtless under this thing. It'd be weird walking in here shirt- oh. I meant me, not you guys, I, uh.." He stumbled over his words. Leah laughed, before interrupting him. Leah laughed.

"Chill Blake, they get it." He blushed, playing with his hair. Emily, and Sam continued to pepper him with questions.
"So, have you and Emma ever dated." Sam asked playfully, thinking Blake would say no.

"Oh god, yeah. We did, um, eighth grade and the beginning of freshman year. It was, awkward." I breathed out, grateful that it was awkward for Blake. I didn't want there to be any kind of chemistry between them, if they were going to be so close.

"What are you guys saying to my darling Blake?" Emma asked playfully, as she trotted down the last steps. She was wearing black skinny jeans, and a blue and black plaid flannel shirt, Her make up wasn't too over the top, and she had simple blue flats on. She looked adorable.
"They haven't killed me yet, that's a good sign." Emma smiled and ruffled my hair, walking past me. It gave me a sign, a sign that said she still wanted me.

Then she did it to Blake as well.
I felt my blood boiling, I couldn't help but be the jealous boyfriend, I'm so in love with her, and if she hurts me I don't know what I'd do.
-Emma-

I could see Embry shaking, I hadn't done anything wrong. "Blake, you should shower. You smell like Paul" Blake mocked me as he stood up.
"Fine, master. I'll be back," He said, winking at Leah. I shot her a look, and she blushed on the spot.
"I have my first day today!" I squealed, as I left the house. I could hear them laughing at me, but I just smiled and walked on. My job wasn't too difficult. I helped out in the kitchen and brought food to the noncontagious patients in the hospital.

I was walking to a room 317 when I bumped into this huge guy. He spun around, he had dark hair and hazel eyes. "Um, I'm so sorry" I mumbled, my shy side coming back. He was so cute. I bit my bottom lip softly.
"No, it's fine. I wasn't paying attention. I'm Emmett" He smiled, I bit my lip taking his outstretched hand.
"Emma"
"I know your name, Emma" I looked at him confused. "Your name tag. Our names are a lot alike." I nodded, quite stupidly.
"Yeah..Oh! I have to find room 317, can you possibly help me?" He grinned and said he'd walk me there. Once I was there I set up the patients' food on the tray and talked to her a bit. Her name was Clarisse, she was very kind, for an sick woman.
"You all good, Emma?" I smiled and nodded.
"I'm sure I'll be able to find you, if I need help. Thanks Emmett" I said, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Bye." I walked back to the kitchen. I was supposed to meet Bay soon.

I walked back to the kitchen, ready to get my lunch. I noticed Bay was talking to a small, energetic girl. "Hey, Bay, oh, and who is this?" I asked, walking to them.
"Emma, this is Alice Cullen," Bay said, smiling.

"Hi, Emma, your sister has told me a little bit about you!" Alice said getting up and hugging me. I looked at Bay with wide eyes.
"Hi," I said a little taken back.

"Well, sit, I'm sure you don't have a long lunch break," Bailyn said. Alice and I obeyed her quickly. Alice sure as hell could talk, she barely let us speak.
"I had fun talking to you both!" Alice said. She hugged me and then went off with Bay. That was so weird..
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is from a song I wrote. Go to my tumblr, I'll be posting it later today(: Rebuild The Bridges
Lemme know what you think, eh?
askdlfjhasl canada xP
alright darlings, comment&subscribe, iiiight?
Hailey is tooo nice when she asks for comments, I'm just ghetto.
yo. give me the muthahfuckin comments, eh?
xoxoxo
-tiffiny(: