Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Hold Me, Feel My Heart Beat

I went home practically exhausted. I sent a text to Embry, Blake, and Leah, telling them I was going to bed don't call/visit. I collapsed into my bed, at Sam's. I probably slept for an hour or two, when Bay barged in. "Come on! We have to get stuff moved into the new house." I groaned and sat up.
"I really hate you." I sluggishly got out of bed, and grabbed the large box from her. "Bye now."
"Don't go back to sleep," She warned, I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I pulled out an outfit for tomorrow and started to pack my clothes. I finished that chore, and decided to pack up the other miscalenous things I had scattered around my room.

"Want any help?" I jumped from fear. Embry chuckled and sat on the floor next to me. I was packing pictures of Blake and I. There were so many, I honestly charished them all. Embry picked one up, and his eyes scanned it. He let out a breathe.
"I have to go." He jumped up, and immediatly left my room. I heard him slam the front door, and I felt warm tears fall down my face.

About a week later we were pretty much all moved in, into the new house. Embry hadn't talked to me since that day.
"Bay?" I called as I entered my house.
"In the kitchen," She yelled back, I shuffled in there, biting my lip.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked, sitting down.
"You just did, but go ahead," Bay said turning to me, I rolled my eyes.
"Has Embry talked to you lately?" Bay gave me an odd look.
"Yeah,"
"He has been ignoring me a lot lately. I don't know what's wrong," I blurt out, letting myself cry.
"Emma, he is jealous of Blake. You are always with Blake and not with Embry. Embry is feeling rejected. He really loves you Emma. He may not say it to you but I can see it when we have dinner at Sam's. He can't keep his eyes off of you. All he does is stare adoringly at you and occasionally glares at Blake," Bailyn said, kissing my head.

"Why is he jealous?" Blake and I are just friends.
"Before Blake arrived you were always with Embry. Now that Blake is in the picture you are always with Blake and it is getting to Embry. He feels unwanted by his imprint. All he cares for is you and only you. He wants you to be happy, but he wants it to be with him and not some other guy. Honestly, this imprint thing is both a gift and a curse." She told me ruffling my hair.
"How do you know this?"
"He has told me some of it, and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out the rest. Has he even been in your new car? Has he had the chance to check if we need to buy new tires, change the oil, or anything? You should talk to him, he really needs you to understand how he feels."
"Are you sure that is what is wrong?" I asked, making sure.
"I'm sure. I have one question though," She mumbled.

"Yeah?"
"What is up between Leah and Blake?" I smiled softly before responding.
"From what I can tell is that they flirt and really like each other," I said, a twinge of excitement in my voice.
"So neither of them have told you anything?" I shrugged slightly
"Not really, they both blush and change the subject when I ask them," I told my sister, Bay nodded and I decided to go talk to Blake. He said he was going to play some music at the beach. I found him doing just that, he was sitting on a rock with his guitar. I smiled and ran to him.

"Yo! Blake!" He turned his head, and smiled at me. He climbed off the rock and greeted me with a hug. "So, I have some serious business to discuss with you, my dear." Blake raised his eyebrows and plopped down on the warm sand. He patted the spot next to him, and I seated myself. "What's going on with you and Leah?" He smiled and bit his lip.
"Nothin'" He mumbled, blushing. "Well, I-I really like her an-and" He stuttered, I giggled softly. "I want to ask her out.." I smiled really big, and jumped up.
"Imma go tell her!" Blake grabbed my arm.
"No! I want to!" I smiled and pulled him up. I hugged him. "I'm nervous" He mumbled.
"She likes you, I can tell." He smiled, quite big actually. He's so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
dksfahs Hailey's right, halfway to fifty(: Who's stoked for Leah&Blake? Mee<3
So, darlings, how are you all? Tell me in the comments ;D
iiight cuties, subscribe as well.
I didn't run this by Hailey, but whatevvvvvvs (;
Hope she's not mad :b
xoxoxo
-tiffffiny(: