Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Exaution

It has been a couple days since we moved in. Work has been good. Alice has been coming by everyday about lunch time. She never eats though. She says she ate at home. Though Paul has told me many times that he has to tell me something about them. He has been really weird lately. I barely see him anymore. If I do it is to tell him that he isn't getting anything from me or at dinner at Sam's house. I was getting a little suspicious of him. I've been sleeping alone and everything. The boys seem nervous around me. Embry and Emma are alright, I guess. I haven't heard from Embry for a couple days. I think the guys are trying to avoid me. I haven't really felt like going over to Sam's because they just don't seem to want to talk about stuff when I'm around.

"What is for supper?" Emma asked. Embry was going to come over for supper and so was Leah. I invited Paul, but I'm not sure what he is doing.

"I was thinking Mom's Chili," I said. Emma smiled. She knew I could make it just like Mom.

"Great plan!" Emma said before going to where ever Emma goes. I started cooking the delicious food trying to get Paul's stupidity out of my mind. The food was almost done when Blake and Leah walked through the door. I smiled. They are a cute couple. I'm not sure if they are dating though. I just said couples night and Blake blushed when I said to bring Leah. Emma and I just laughed at him.

"Hello, Bay" Leah said.

"Hey, how have you been? I haven't been to Sam's the last three days. I feel awkward over there," I said.

"I've been good. This guy has been making me have good days. He has made me almost forget about when Sam left my for Emily," she said. I smiled and hugged her.

"You will always be a part of the family Leah. You and Sam just weren't meant to be. Blake seems to be right for you. Has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?" I asked since Blake is talking to Emma and Embry isn't here yet.

"No, I really like him, though," Leah said looking longingly toward the other room. Just then Embry and Paul came into the house. Embry looked pissed while Paul seemed out of it.

"Hi," I squeaked turning toward the cupboard grabbing out six bowls and cups.

"Emma, Blake, want to help me set the table?" I called going to stir my chili, ignoring that Paul was here. I may have invited him, but he didn't want to be here, and I could tell.

"Yeah, sure," they both mumbled coming and setting the table as I filled each bowl full of chili and handed it to them. The apple crisp in the oven is done and will sit on top of the stove until after dinner.

"You may eat," I said after I sat down at the table. Everybody dug in except me. I couldn't eat when something wasn't right between me and Paul, especially if Paul is sitting beside me acting like nothing is wrong.

"Paul, just tell her," I heard Embry whisper. I looked at Paul who shook his head and kept eating quietly. I sighed got up and went to my room. Emma tried to stop me.

"Bay, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Em, something is up. I don't know what is wrong. I miss the Paul I fell in love with. This Paul isn't him, this Paul is different," I said trying not to cry. Paul was out of his seat and heading for the door shortly after that. I was confused.

"Nice seeing you," I mumbled knowing he heard me.

"Stop being moody," he said. I glared at him and he seemed to flinch slightly.

"Stop running away from me," I said.

"Why should I? All you say to me is no," he said. I glared.

"Paul, I told you about the last relationship I have been in. I was fucking raped for crying out loud. Do you expect me to be ready for that kind of relationship when I still have those flashbacks?" I yelled. I knew the other four could hear me. I didn't care. Emma would explain to them.

"It has been how long since that happened, Bay?" he shouted back.

"Almost a year," I yelled back.

"And you're not over it?" he screamed.

"You know what? I fucking thought you understood what I'm going through. You are a fucking asshole. I don't know what the fuck you do all the time now! I fucking miss how we were before you started being a pompous jerk. Tell me what the fuck you've been doing lately," I yelled. Well this is ruining my dinner.

"That is none of your fucking business, Bailyn," Paul yelled before leaving the house, slamming the front door. I screamed out in anger and frustration and then burst into sobs. Emma came running and hugged me.

"Embry, get Sam," was all she said while hugging me. I sobbed into my baby sister's shoulder. In no time I heard the guys enter the house. They didn't say a word, but I knew they were there. I felt Sam's arms wrap around me taking me from Emma. I started to cry harder.

"What happened?" Sam asked Emma.

"She and Paul were fighting. Bay said something about Paul running away and Paul said something about all Bay says is no. Bay replied yelling about being raped in her last relationship and not ready for that kind of relationship. They kept yelling about it and when Paul left, Bailyn just broke," Emma said.

"You've been through way too much in your life," Sam whispered and started soothing me as I cried. I soon stopped and fell asleep in his arms. Sam brought me upstairs and set me down on my bed.

***Sam's Point of View***

I'm going to beat the living shit out of him! He has no right to treat his imprint like this! I'm going to put him back into his place. He can't tell that he is hurting his imprint. He has been avoiding all of us too. I was surprised he even showed up at her dinner.

"Don't worry, Bay, I'll put him straight," I whispered kissing her forehead and leaving her room to go find the dumb ass who hurt my cousin.

"Jacob, Jared, come with," I growled, "the rest of you guard Bay." Leaving the house and on my way to get something through some body's thick skull. I knocked on Paul's door and his mom answered.

"Is Paul home?" I asked politely.

"Yes, he just went upstairs with a girl," she said. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I opened his bedroom door to see him fucking a brown haired girl moaning out Bay's name.

"You couldn't fucking wait until she was ready for you could you?" I asked making Paul jump and stop. He then decided to ignore me and started back up again. I was really mad so I ran over to him and punched him. He fell forward and it seemed as though he was cumming. I was disgusted by this man. Bay doesn't deserve this. Paul was soon back from whatever the fuck his mind went and wanted to fight. I pushed him out the open window and watched him phase in mid air. I was going to fight with him until he realized what he did to his imprint.

***Paul's Point of View***

Sam pushed me out the window and I phased, pissed off at him. He jumped out and we began to fight. The entire time he had images of Bay running through his mind. First was when he saw her after I left. Then it was when she was younger and each picture seemed to get older. Eventually they had me in them with her and the last one that he kept up for me to see the longest was the same as the first. Bay crying and broken. Looking at that picture got to me. I just broke and let Sam beat me up. I didn't care, I deserved it. I soon passed out, broken and scarred.

***Nobody's Point of View***

As the boys carried Paul to Sam's, Bay slept. She was emotionally drained. Emma and Emily sat by her sides. Sam had just walked into the room. Sam shook his head sadly and they all sat quietly hoping everything would turn out good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it isn't what anybody would expect! But Paul is a dumbass!