Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Need You Now

I have been moping during my entire three days off. We ate at Sam's and Paul wasn't allowed there when I was there. Most of the time I barely ate anything anyways. I only ate because Sam, Emily, and Emma forced me to. I honestly hope that everything will go back to normal, but I know it probably will not.

"Bay, eat something," Emma said sadly. I took a bite of the food that Emily had set in front of me and forced a smile for Emma. This is what it has been like ever since my fight with Paul. Sam had beat him up and broke a couple of things on him, but he healed. I care for him, but I just can't forgive him. He cheated on me and I don't like cheaters.

"Ready to go home?" I asked Emma and Blake.

"No," they both said. I knew they would be able to get a ride home from somebody so I just went home on my own. Don't they realize not to leave a depressed person alone? I drove home and went straight to bed.

***Paul's point of view***

I watched Bay leave Sam's house. I followed her in my wolf form and watched her the entire way. She looked so sad and depressed. I just wanted to hold her and make her happy again, but I knew I screwed that up.

I shifted and then climbed the tree by her window and watched her get into bed. She looked so peaceful, but she cried before she went to bed. She is truly a broken girl, and I am the cause of it. I shifted thinking about what I had done to the perfect little angel and getting pissed at myself. I'm so stupid, now I have to be on patrol all the time. I barely get time to do anything but eat and sleep. I've become extremely exhausted. I know I deserve everything, that I'm receiving. I'm a stupid guy who has learned his lesson, but I will suffer until they decide to let me be free, but I don't think they will do that any time soon. I was about to get off my shift for the night. I have about five hours to go to bed and get back to patrol, but tonight I'm going to skip sleeping and go out clubbing and try and forget about my messed up life, maybe get a girl.

I walked into the club and went to the bar. I asked for something strong.

"Tough night?" the bartender asked.

"Yeah, actually," I said slamming the drink and asking for another. I slammed that one too and now I'm on my third, drinking it slowly, while scoping out the club for a nice looking chick to bang. I still haven't seen anybody worth my time yet, so I just kept drinking the alcoholic beverage. I've had five already and I'm just getting a buzz. I spotted a nice looking girl and I don't want to get too close to her just now.

"You want another?" the bartender asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah," I said. Why was he looking at me like that?

"You know you've only been here an hour right?" he asked after handing me my sixth drink, which I downed instantly. He rolled his eyes and got me another. Now I feel fearless. I'm going to ask that girl to come home with me. I started to stand up and walk toward her but lost the courage and sat back down. I downed that drink and got another. Now I felt invincible and nothing can stop me now. I got up and walked toward the girl.

She has long brown, curly hair and stood about the same height as Bay. Though she looked nothing like Bay from up close. I didn't care. I just needed some sex right now. Hopefully that would help my frustration.

"I bet twenty dollars that I can kiss you without using my lips," I said.

"Oh yeah?" she answered. I smirked and went in to kiss her and did just that. I was soon getting beat up from a guy, much bigger than me.

"Why are you kissing my girlfriend?" he growled. I shrugged.

"I made a bet with her and I lost. Can I just give her the money that I owe her?" I asked.

"You can give it to me and I'll give it to her," I handed him the twenty dollar bill and he clocked me in the face before returning to his girlfriend and giving her the money.

"I just want Bay," I said leaving the bar and sitting on the curb. I texted Jared to come and get me. I'm just stupid and lost since I did that to Bay. I will never do anything to her again. She doesn't deserve it, or me for that matter. I'm just going to let her be for a while. Eventually become friends with her and hopefully become lovers again. I miss my Bay. I'm just a stupid, sex craved man that deserves everything that is getting handed to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
At first this chapter was much shorter. I added some extra information in and tada, this is my finished product! I hope you enjoy!