Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

We Can Live Like Jack And Sally If We Want

"That asshole." Jacob muttered, after a moment of awkward silence.
"I'm going to fuck him up," Jared chimed in. I sighed and looked up. I knew Bay was asleep, but I wanted to be by her side when she woke up. So I left the boys, knowing that Blake, Leah and Embry would handle them if they got too rowdy.

I creaked open Bays bedroom door, she was awake, staring at the ceiling. "Bailyn," I mumbled walking in. I laid next to her on her bed..
"Why me?" I glanced at her. "Why is it always me that gets screwed over?"
"Bay," I chuckled softly. "It's not always you,"
"Well, with this, and what happened with Peter, and my parents-"
"You seem to always forget they were my parents as well Bay, I went through the same tragedy. And the only reason you ever get hurt is you put yourself out there, and you trust so much. I-I barely trust anyone outside of you, Blake, Leah, and I'm slowly learning to trust Embry."
"I'm sorry," She mumbled.
"No, I am. I can vent another time, this is your time." She smiled and bit her lip. I saw tears begin to fall. "Come here." I whispered and she moved into my arms. I held my big sister until she fell asleep, I followed soon after.

I woke up in Bays bed, alone. I heard the shower running, and I assumed it was her. She had the next three days off. We ate at Sam's practically every night and Paul wasn't allowed there when Bay was. Bay wasn't eating very much. "Bay, eat something," I begged. I hated this, I hated the guilt I felt. I couldn't fix her, I didn't want to be around her.
"Ready to go home?" She mumbled softly, Blake was cuddling with Leah and shook his head. I knew I shouldn't leave her alone, but I could be around her. It made me feel terrible
"No," We mumbled back. Embry wasn't even here, I should've just gone home with Bay.

I sat and talked with Emily for a while until her and Sam went up to bed. Leah and Blake were making out, and the guys were slowly leaving one by one. "Embry's shift ends soon, and I'll make sure he stops by here." Jared said as he walked by.
"Yeah, I'm sure Sam and Emily won't mind you staying here until Embry gets back." Quil joined in. I nodded, and bit my bottom lip.

"Thanks, guys." I mumbled, and they left. "You guys don't have to stay, and wait for me. Head back, just- no sex in my house." I demanded, they stood up and laughed.
"Alright, love you" Leah said smiling, she kissed my forehead, and left. Blake did so as well. I laid down on the couch and went over the recent events. What Paul did to Bay, it made me wonder. Would Embry ever hurt me like that? I know, the imprint, but Paul imprinted on Bay too.

"Hey," I sat right up. "It's just me," Embry said walking to me with a smile.
"You scared me." Embry smiled and kissed me.
"You ready to go home?" I sighed, and nodded. I needed to be there for my sister.
"Or we could go to my place?" I bit my lip, that sounded a lot better than sitting in bed, desperately trying to drown out Bay's sobbing. "You like that idea?" I smiled, and kissed him.
"Sure, your place it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dramatic bullshit&then sex(:
Lawl. So I'm sick :(
AND I HAVE SO MUCH HISTORY HOMEWORK TO DO.
&then tumblr's just sitting there like, "come to me. I miss you."
and I can't control myself.
adjslfha here you gooo(: Do you guys like the new layout? check out my profile, that's new tooo(: It's cool(:
comment guys, come on. you've been slacking off :b
xoxoxo
tiffiny(: