Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I Wish Life Were Easy, No Problems, Just Love

Today I'm going to work. I'm trying to act like it is a normal day, but I don't really care what I look like. I look like my parents died all over again. I knew that my excuse isn't as big as that, and I should go to work, I need to make the money.

"Good morning, Bay, you look like hell," one of the other nurses said. I nodded and agreed with them.

"What's wrong?" another asked.

"Not telling you," I said a little down hearted. I went back to see what Dr. Cullen needed.

"Morning, Dr., do you need anything now?" I asked.

"No, but you can have the day off. Alice wants to hang out with you," he said. I forced a smile. Alice was all a sudden right there.

"Morning," Alice said hugging me.

"Hello," I said.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Paul cheated on me," I said and then burst into tears. Alice asked Carlisle if we could use his office. He obliged and left the room. Alice then comforted me until I stopped crying and then she took me to my car and sat me in the passenger seat. She then drove us to her house.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We are going to have a girl's day. I'm going to do your nails, hair, make-up, and dress you up in clothes that I don't wear anymore," she said seeming extremely excited. I don't mind having all that done to me, I think it is relaxing. We soon arrived at her house and she was skipping to the door and inside the house.

"I'm home, and I brought Bay!" she yelled. I walked in and everybody was there waiting for me.

"Bay, you already know Rosalie and Emmett, but this is my brother, Edward, his girlfriend, Bella, my mother, Esme, and my boyfriend, Jasper. Now, Rose, Esme, Bella, would you care to join us for a girls day? Bay, here, has had a bad couple of days. She'll tell us what all happened when she is ready," Alice said. I smiled at her graciously and we all went to start the fun. I really needed all of this.

After having a full Mani-petty and getting my hair done, Alice is now going through her closet and pulling out clothes left and right.

"I don't wear this one, and that, this. Oh, you're going to love this one," she said. I just sat there watching her. You would be amazed with how many clothes she has. It is a full room, bigger than the bedroom I had at Sam's house. The entire room if full of clothes. If she is going to give me all of those clothes she has on that pile, then I'd have to make my closet bigger as well. I already have a walk in closet, that is full, but it isn't anywhere near as big as this.

"You know, I don't have enough room for that," I said from my spot.

"You're need some nice clothes," Alice said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have nice clothes. I pretty much own anything, but nice clothes," I mumbled.

"You're going to like these," she said. I just gave up on it and let Alice go through her closet.

"Here's something for Bella!" she said. Bella groaned. Rosalie brought it out to her and threw it at her.

"Change into that," we heard Alice shout. Bella did as she was told and was soon dressed in the outfit that Alice chose. I was soon to follow.

"Perfect!" she said. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't in the mood for this right now. I just want to go home and cry. I know I need to be away from it though. I need to see him. I can't just not see him. I need to see how he is doing. I need to feel comforted by his presence. Just being in the same room as him will make me feel better.

"Alice, she is thinking about him again. Time to change what you're doing," Edward shouted from down stairs. I was confused. They had been acting so normal, how could he hear what I was thinking.

"Time to tell her the truth about yourself," Edward also added in.

"Okay, well, Bay, as you may have found out, we're not the same as others around here," she started.

"Okay, whatever you have to tell me go ahead. I can handle it! My own cousin is a werewolf and so is the guy that I love, even if he doesn't realize it." I said.

"We're vampires. All of us, except Bella. Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie. We are all vampires," Alice said. I wasn't shocked at all. I kind of figured since she didn't really do anything when I said that my family and friends are werewolves.

"But how did Edward know what I was thinking about?" I asked.

"Well, some of us have special powers. Like Edward, can hear minds, I can see the future, and Jasper can feel what you're feeling and make you feel something completely different. Vampires can do that sort of thing. It is really cool. Though, I can't see you when you're around those mutts," she said. I glared.

"Those mutts, as you call them, are my family and friends," I growled.

"I know, I'm sorry. You just have to realize we are kind of not good friends with them. We are two completely different species. Cold and hot don't mix at all," Alice said. I nodded understanding. This is a little weird. I hope I don't get into trouble for hanging out with Alice and the rest of the Cullens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Thanksgiving!
Well, my updates will become fewer and slower because wrestling (I'm a manager) has started. It takes up all of my time in the winter months. I just love it though!
I hope you like the chapter!
Alice is a little crazy!!
--Hailey