Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

It's All Good In The Neighborhood

I finally went home after hours of hanging out at the Cullen's. I was feeling much better. I became great friends with Rose, Alice, Jasper, Bella, Edward and Emmett. They made me forget about everything.

I seriously would hang out with them instead of doing anything else, but I have to work to pay bills. I can't afford not to have a job. I have house payments, car payments, cell phone bills, TV bills, electricity bills, heating bills, and water bills to pay. I just can't stop!

I went over to Sam's right away happy as can be. My car filled with new clothes.

"Paul, you idiot! Why did you do such a thing?" Jacob yelled. I almost ran back out to my truck and left when I heard that.

"I don't know. I miss Bay. I made a mistake and I deserve everything that I'm getting," Paul said. That hurt my heart. I don't like it when he feels like thing. I don't think he likes it when I'm hurting either.

"You didn't have to go and get drunk and try and get a girl!" Jared said. My eyes widened and I was becoming upset.

"What smells like vampire?" Quil growled. All their gazes turned to me. I was trying to hide the tears that were about to fall. Sam who was sitting in his chair, glaring at Paul, got up and rushed to me, pulling me into a hug. I started crying into his chest.

"I didn't mean for you to find out this way. If it makes you feel any better, he struck out," Sam whispered. It did make me feel a little better. I eventually calmed down. Sam brought me into a room where Paul wasn't. I knew though that I'd still be heard.

"Why do you smell like vampire?" he asked.

"I was at the Cullen's. Carlisle gave me the day off and sent me to have a relaxing fun day at his house. I did have a fun day. It made me forget about Paul. It was the best!" I said happily.

"So they made you happy?" he asked. I nodded vigorously. I was excited to hang out with them again.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"Watched movies, painted nails, did make-up, did hair, looked through Alice's closet and got a ton of new clothes. We basically just hung out the entire time! We had loads of fun!" I said.

"I'm happy for you! You made friends. Maybe not the ones you should be making, but you are a big girl, and I can't choose your friends," Sam said. I smiled and hugged him. Just then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was Carolyn Harnage, Blake's mom. I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bay, child, how is my son doing?" she asked.

"He is doing great! He made a girlfriend and would like you to come and meet her. Maybe you could stay for a weekend or something?" I asked.

"I would love to! I'll be there next weekend!" she said. I smiled.

"We'll have a room ready for you," I said. Blake will be thrilled! He may get to stay here and be with Leah! They both are great for each other!

"Goodbye, Bailyn," she said.

"Nice talking to you Mrs. Harnage," I said before hanging up the phone. I've always had troubles saying goodbye to people. It just happens that way. I smiled and went back to where Sam was to talk to him a little more while Emily made supper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!