Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

When It Hurts, It Hurts. You Wonder, Is It Worth It?

I got home, smiling my face off. It was almost eight o'clock. Bay was most likely in bed, and Blake was probably in his room video chatting with Leah. I knocked on his door, taking my chances. "Come in," I opened the door, and he was laying in bed. Just, laying there.
"Were you jacking off?" I asked seriously, Blake broke out laughing.
"No, I just got off the phone with Leah. I was just thinking."
"About her?" He blushed, and looked at his hands. "I'm happy that you're happy."
"You're amazing, Si" It was the first time he'd called me Si since the fight.

"Devin called me today," Blake smiled, and looked straight into my eyes.
"I'm glad, what did you two talk about?"
"The band, and that we were both sorry for the fight, and everything." Blake's smile got bigger.
"And?" I chuckled.
"We're all cool. We're still Versa, and Devin and I are friends."
"That's awesome, I knew you guys would make up." I smiled, and nodded.
"I'm glad we did, I missed him." Blake ruffled my hair.

"I'm tired, but I don't wanna move."
"Sleep here," Blake shrugged, I bit my lip. What if Embry came to my room? "Stop always thinking about what Embry will think. I have Leah, and I really like her. If he can't understand that I have no feelings for you, than that's his problem." I smiled and got under the covers with Blake. "You're an ass, now I have to get up to get the light. I smiled cheekily, and curled into the covers. Blake flicked off the light, and hurried back into the bed with me.
"Love you, Blakey." Blake smiled, and tried to pull a blanket from me. "Fuck off, whore." Blake laughed loudly, and turned around.
"Love you, Sierra. Night."

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, and I woke up in an empty bed. The shower was running, so I sluggishly got out of bed. I checked on Bay, and she laid in bed, still asleep. I didn't know her schedule, and I didn't know whether or not to wake her up. But I didn't want her to be late for work, so I took my chances. "Bailyn?"
"Hey," She groaned. "What time is it?" I shot a glance at the clock.
"Five thirty." Why was Blake even up? Bay groaned and sat up.
"Do you mind if I get into the shower?" I shook my head, and left her room. Blake was walking to his room in just a towel.

"That's dangerous."
"Sweet baby jesus, Emma. You scared me." I chuckled softly.
"Why are you up so early?"
"I'm taking Leah out for breakfast, at eight," He said awkwardly. "And, I want to look amazing"
"We all know it takes you an hour to do your hair," Blake stuck his tongue out at me, and went into his room. I laughed softly and headed downstairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal, Lucky Charms to be specific.

"Healthy breakfast, Emma. Shower's open." I smiled at Bailyn and scoffed down the rest of my food. I put the empty bowl in the sink, and went back upstairs. I took a quick shower, and hurried to my room as usual. I did my daily routine, and before heading downstairs, I looked in the mirror once more. I was wearing a white, long sleeve, shirt, and grey skinny jeans. I had cream white shoes, that matched my shirt. My make up was slightly dark, and I had a cute little ring that I had bought yesterday on my right hand, ring finger. I thought I looked good.

I grabbed my phone before heading down to my sister. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She shrugged, and stared blankly. "Are you going to work?" She nodded, and stood up. "Want me to drive you?"
"Sure," She mumbled before following me out the door. I hate this.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa. Do you like?
comment and stuff.
you guys should check out my other Embry Call story How To Love
xoxo
tiffiny(: