Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

You Know I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

I guess Bay's mood rose as we drove to work. My work day flew by so quickly, and too soon came an awkward lunch with Bailyn and some gorgeous chick.
"Emma, this is Carlisle's other daughter, Rosalie. Rosalie, this is my sister Emma," Bay introduced, I waved awkwardly and sat down next to my sister. "Emma, I'm going to be getting off late today. You just drive home I'll have Sam or somebody come and get me. You should spend time with your boyfriend, before you have to go back to school." I rolled my eyes, always pushing me around.

"Okay, I get off early today anyways," I mumbled, taking a bite of my salad.
"If you need anything, just call me. I always have my phone on me. It is in my pocket." I nodded softly, I'm so shy with new people around. Bay and Rosalie began to talk and I quickly finished eating.

I began to head home when I got a flat tire.
"Hello?" Bay greeted, I bit my lip and told her the problem. "Stay in the car." She ordered, I nodded, not realizing she couldn't see me.
"Uh, yeah, okay. Bye" What the hell is going on? I groaned when I looked up, the cover wasn't up, that's going to keep me so safe. Note my severe sarcasm here. I got out to pull it up and something icy grabbed me around the waist. I held my breath, what's screaming going to do.

"You're smart, sweetie, and you smell amazing." His soft voice cooed. I bit my lip, and let a tear roll down. It was obviously a vampire, and it had me in it's grasp. There was no one around to help me. I was going to die. "Mmm, I must resist. Robin won't be so happy to find you bled dry." My teeth shattered softly, I was freezing. "Oh, boo. Are you cold?" I sniffled, and kept crying. "Shut up." He growled hitting my head hard, causing me to fall unconscious.

I woke up in my bed, I didn't open my eyes. I felt like I was awake, but still asleep- in a way. I presume I'm in a coma. A warm hand was stroking my face, and holding my hand.
"I look inside myself and see my heart is black. I see my red door and it has been painted black. Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts. It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black" Embry sang softly. I wanted to cry. I went over what had just happened, I was attacked. What about Bay, she was coming to help me. I began to worry.

"Embry?" Blake mumbled.
"Yeah?"
"How is she?" He asked, coming closer.
"Still out." He muttered sadly.
"You really love her, don't you?"
"Obviously, numb fuck." I could tell Blake was rolling his eyes.
"Seriously. She needs that, someone to love her and always be there for her. She's had enough unstable things in her life. She has me and Bay, but we can't be there for her every day.

"Someday, Bay's and Paul will have babies and shit like that and Leah and I will have something. But you, you have to always be there for her. You're her rock. I see the way you look at each other. She will wake up, Embry. It's not over yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
lol here(:
merry christmass(:
xoxo
tiffiny(: