Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Filler Thriller!

Paul and I have become extremely close. I have completely forgiven him for his past and we are now stronger than ever. Paul was healed, but still needed my help sometimes. He had completely moved into my house. Blake's mom is staying with us now too. She arrived yesterday and approved of the quaint town. I think she will let Blake stay here. He is pretty much family to me so I'm glad that he will most likely stay. Plus him and Leah have become extremely close and are pretty much never apart. Emma and Embry seem to be alright. I haven't really talked to Emma lately, she has been pretty much avoiding all my questions lately.

Today, Paul was taking me to the beach. He told me he had a surprise for me, and I was going crazy about what it would be. I don't really like surprises all that much. I was trying to calm myself down. Carolyn came into the room and smiled like a mother does and sat down beside me.

"What has got you all worked up about?" she asked.

"Paul, told me that he has a surprise for me, and I'm trying to not freak out about it.

"Honey, it is probably something like a small date. No worries. He is probably trying to appologize about something, or he wants to be with you alone. You know him better than I do. You should just let it be a surprise and stop worrying about it. Get ready for the day, and enjoy yourself. Trust me when I say this, surprises are just a way that boys use to say I love you, because they don't really know how to show their emotions sometimes," Carolyn explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, sweet heart, I'm telling you the truth. I've experienced this first hand so believe me! The boy doesn't know how to say words that are simple, they make them big and lavishing. Don't worry. It probably isn't that important. Just dress as nice as you can and pretend that you're not freaking out or just stop freaking out. Yeah, stop, because it will only make you go crazy. I remember when I first fell in love. I went crazy too. It is common so don't worry too much. Now, child, I'm going to go back downstairs and make some lunch," she said. I smiled. I got up and got ready for the day. My date wasn't until later so I'm not going to worry for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is really short. This chapter is a filler... My next one will be awesome :D