Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Everything I Touch Turns To Stone

"Leah, I know I should remember and I want to. I just got a flashback with that boy, and I don't even remember how we met. I just, I -where's Bailyn?" Leah frowned softly.
"With Paul, he got really hurt." I frowned. But she's my sister, I'm her baby sister.
"Does she hate me?" Leah's eyes widened.
"No, no, she's in love with Paul."
"But I'm her baby sissy," Tears pricked the corner of my eyes. "I'm supposed to be number one in her life, not this Paul guy."

"Leah, I need to talk to Emma." Carlisle said walking in. I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks and I watched Leah nod and leave. "Emma, how are you?"
"How do I look?" I asked sarcastically. "My sister isn't even here."
"She's with Paul," I scoffed.
"Yeah, I know." I muttered bitterly.
"She's in love with him, it's very strong love. Don't feel bitter about it, you love Embry that way." I sighed, and looked away. If I love him so much, why don't I remember him? "Emma, I want to run some tests, but that means you're going to have to go to a hospital."

"Carlisle, no." I said, my lip trembling. He sighed, obviously he knew of my fear. "The last time I was there peopled died." I mumbled remembering my parents' death. "Please,"
"I just need to get a scan of your brain. To make sure there isn't too much damage." I sighed.
"Do I have to go?" Carlisle nodded. "Will you send, uh, Embry in?" Carlisle nodded, again.

"Hey," He mumbled walking in. "Are you okay?" Embry asked, seeing my tears.
"I dunno, look- I'm sorry I don't remember who you are." He smiled softly and got closer.
"Maybe, this will help you." He mumbled, leaning down to press his perfect lips against mine.
"Sweet jesus," I mumbled as he pulled back.
"You said that the first time we kissed, too" I giggled softly and sat up. "Careful, Em." I pulled him back to my by his collar. "Whoa," He mumbled against my lips. His tongue slid across my bottom lip. "I love you," He sighed when I pushed him away.
"I feel like I love you, but I don't-" Embry shook his head.
"Don't stress, come on. I'll just lay with you, and maybe you can get some sleep before going to the hospital." I sighed and let him into bed with me. "You're so cute," He mumbled pulling me into him. He kissed my hair and ran his hand through it. "Sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
kjasdhlajfa d'aw it's so cute dude
please comment and stuff
I love you guyss
you're beautiful people
xoxo
tiffiny