Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Big News... Destroyed By Stupidity...

It has been a week of pure bliss. Paul and I have had sex almost every night. It is amazing. The best feeling I've ever had. Paul visits me at work and we eat dinner together. He has moved in with us, but I haven't seen Blake or Emma during the past week. I have no clue where they are. I knocked on Emma's door to see if she was home. No sign of her. I then went to Blake's room and he wasn't there either.

"Paul, have you seen Emma or Blake?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said.

"Can we go over to Sam's today?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said. I haven't told anybody on the res, that I was engaged. I've been with Paul in my bed ever since we got back after he proposed.

"I have to talk to Emily," I said.

"Alright," he said as we walked out of the door hand in hand. We got into my truck and went over to Sam and Emily's house. I walked in to see everybody there. That was everybody except Emma. Embry, Leah, and Blake were glaring at me. I was really confused.

"Where have you been?" Leah asked.

"With Paul," I said kind of scared.

"Do you have any clue what Emma has been going through," Embry growled. Paul then became protective and put me behind him.

"You don't talk to my fiance that way," he growled standing protectively in front of me.

"She needs to realize how bad her sister is. You are getting better, but Emma just got her memory back," Embry said, taking a step toward us. I gasped. I didn't know she was hurt that bad. Paul looked at me and let his protectiveness fall and he hugged me. I was almost in tears.

"I didn't know," I mumbled through the tears.

"Whatever," Embry said before leaving.

"Of course you didn't. Emma has been out of it for two weeks now. During that entire time you were ignoring all of us so that you could take care of Paul. When she asked for you one of us would go to you and try and tell you but you wouldn't have visitors. Bailyn, Emma thought she was still dating Blake. She thought that it was right after you lost your parents. You have no idea how hard that is, especially when her own sister wasn't there to support her. You really need to come to your senses," Leah said.

"Oh my god," I said

"Want to know more?" she asked, making me gasp.

"Leah, let it go," Blake said, trying to stop her, but she wouldn't listen.

"Emma is going to the hospital today. She is going to have an MRI. That was what Embry was telling us. That boy has never left her side, even throughout the period when she didn't know who he was. You are a disgrace of a sister," Leah growled before she stormed out of the house with Blake following her close behind. I became extremely hysterical after that.

"It is alright," Paul cooed into my ear, slowly calming me down.

"I guess, I'll talk to you later Emily. We need to get to the hospital. Emma is terrified of small spaces. She always has been," I said still upset, but now worrying for my little sister, like I should have been this entire time. I drove to the hospital as fast as the speed limit would allow. The entire time without music or talking. I refused to talk. I was that upset and worried for my little sister. I hope she will be alright. I should have been by her side from the beginning, if only Paul didn't get hurt, then I would have been there the entire time, like Embry. I'm a disgrace of a sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm graduating from high school next Sunday... I've had little time on the computer... Studying for finals and getting ready for my party have been the two main things in my mind right now. I do have this chapter finished and the next one of mine too...