Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

I'm What?

It has been two months and Emma hasn't talked to me since our fight. I know that she is alright, but she hasn't stayed in the house at all. School has started and she would much rather be at Sam's house. I'm very upset with how stupid I was about not caring for my sister. Paul has been trying to get me to talk about it, but I wouldn't say much. I go to work, go home, make dinner, go to bed, and sometimes, depends on my mood, have sex with Paul. We have sex almost all the time.

"Bay, baby, would you like to take a walk?" he asked.

"I don't want to, but I should probably get out of the house," I said getting up.

"Okay," Paul said taking my hand and we began walking. We were soon heading toward Sam's house. I haven't been to Sam's since I got in that fight with Leah and Embry.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where you won't go," he said.

"I have every right for not wanting to go there," I argued.

"Bailyn Michelle Uley, your cousin would like to see you. Emily would like to see that ring of yours and I would like to see you and Emma finally make up," he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I will oblige the first two, but Emma is extremely stubborn and won't accept my apology. We soon arrived at Sam's and Emily all but ran outside to me. I smiled. She must have missed seeing me. She doesn't leave the house much, since she always has to take care of the guys.

"Bay, I missed you!" she said hugging me. She then stepped back and took a better look at me.

"Something is different," she said studying me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you gain a little weight?" she asked.

"My jeans feel a little snug," I said confused. Emily smiled and then pulled me into the house.

"Sam, Emma, Everybody!" she said excitedly.

"Yes, Emily," Sam asked a little concerned.

"Bay is pregnant," she said. I looked at her oddly.

"Pregnant?" I asked.

"Feeling a little bigger in your pants is a symptom, plus Paul has been telling me about your other symptoms and you told me you hadn't had your period in two months. You should probably go and see a doctor," she said really happily.

"I will make that appointment," I said.

"Good," Emily said.

"Way to get yourself knocked up," Emma mumbled. I glared at her.

"Emma, be nice to your sister," Sam said.

"Why? I'm not important enough for my sister to care that I'm injured. That kind of defeats our relationship as sisters," she angrily said.

"You have every right to be mad at me. I was dumb for not thinking about you. We are almost all that the other has. If you want to live here, then ask Sam and Emily if it is alright with them. I need you now more than ever, but since you hold these damn grudges, I can't do anything about it. Someday you will grow up and realize that life doesn't revolve around you. You will realize that if you are about to loose somebody that just came into your life that you can't help but be by their side. I honestly didn't hear anything about you. If somebody would've told me and made me listen, then I would've been by your side. I'm the worst sister in the world when it comes to listening. You don't deserve me, but I mean well. I know that what I did hurt you, but if you really keep up your grudge against me, you won't get any help when you need it. Oh, wait, I'm not that mean so I'll probably help you either way," I said a little irritated.

"Whatever," Emma said. I then decided to leave. I didn't care if Paul was coming with me, but I had to get out of that house. I walked to the beach, found a spot where I felt comfortable and sat there just enjoying myself. It wasn't long until I felt Paul sit down behind me and I instantly relaxed into his arms.