Sequel: And She Will Be Loved

You Can Count on Me

Epilogue

Today is my big day. My wedding day. The day I'm marrying Paul, the love of my life. I just wish that Emma would be here. She is my sister and all.

"Waaah," cried Aeryn. She just woke up.

"Sh, Aeryn, before you wake up your brothers. I said picking her up. I don't need three crying two month old babies. Yes, I had triplets. Two boys and a girl. I named my little girl Aeryn, because I've always loved the name, but I wanted an unusual spelling. The boys are Arek and Andrew. I just had to have their names start with an A. Plus, I picked my girl name first. I had Arek Paul first. Then little Aeryn Sarah. Lastly, Andrew James. I had them all through c-section at seven months pregnant.

"Bay, do you need some help?" Emily asked. She and Leah have been great help ever since I had the triplets. Oh, and don't forget Embry. He absolutely adores them. I think he is just happy to be one of their godfathers. Emma also is one, but she wasn't here for the birth or any of it. I haven't heard from her.

"Yeah, I would love some," I said. They each grabbed the boys and we started to get them ready for the day. Emily is my maid of honor, while Leah is just a brides maid. Embry, Quil, and Seth are taking care of them during the wedding. I know Seth had already claimed Aeryn. The boy imprinted the first time he saw her. I was absolutely furious too. I remember he came into the hospital and once he looked at her it seemed like love at first sight. I didn't want my baby to be an imprint. I mean, I like being with Paul, but this is different. I have had previous boyfriends and my daughter may never have anybody but Seth. At least I know her heart won't be broken.

"How are you able to handle three babies?" Emily asked. She always asks that question. I always give her the same answer.

"I just do," I said shrugging.

"It must be a lot of work," Leah said. I laughed.

"It is really hard, but we get through it. Paul has finally become a police officer and I plan on writing a book about having triplets, minus the extra details of our area. It will get better," I said. Carlisle has given me three times the leave and I've been spending every minute of it with my babies. I miss work though.

"Wow, where do you find the time?" Emily asked. I shrugged. I just did. It isn't easy being the mother of triplets though I have been making it sound especially easy. Some days I wake up and really only slept about two hours. Those are the nights that Paul has to work. The nights that I'm the only person here to take care of each of them. This is another reason why I wish Emma were here. She would gladly help me with her niece and nephews. If only she knew how many I had. I don't think her and Embry keep in touch like they should. They are perfect for each other. I can see it. I feel really bad for Embry. He is always moping around and at first he would sleep in Emma's room, but now not so much.

"Carlisle understands what is going on. I will need to send them to day care when I go back to work," I said shrugging. "I barely get sleep though and it sucks."

"That must suck," Leah said.

"I love them, and will do whatever it takes to give them the best," I said. We fed the babies and put them in their car seats so we can watch them as we get ready for the wedding. First we all took turns showering. I went first, then Emily, and lastly Leah. When I got out I put on a pair of soffie shorts and a tank top. I gained a couple pounds since I became pregnant. I went up two pants sizes and a shirt size and a dress size.

'Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another You'll always be my thunder So bring on the rain.' My phone rang. It is Paul. He probably forgot something.

"Bay, you can't talk to him," Leah said trying to grab my phone.

"He needs something," I said holding it away from her. Then the phone was somehow not in my hands and Emily was on the phone.

"What do you need?" I heard her ask.

"Well, Bay can't talk to you. We have to make her pretty," she said.

"You may think that, but I don't think that will fly," she said. Paul probably said that I don't need any makeup, he always says that and yet I almost always have some on.

"What does he want?" I asked, hoping that I could talk to him.

"Don't worry about it," Leah said. Just then the Aeryn started to cry.

"Seth, she is fine," Emily said. She looked at me a bit panicked. I rolled my eyes holding my hand out for the phone. Emily gave it to me.

"Seth, Aeryn is fine. She just needs to be burped. I will take care of her. You don't have to worry," I said.

"She isn't at all okay," Seth replied. I sighed.

"Seth, you will see her later. I promise you that she is fine. If she isn't then we can figure something out, but she will be just fine. Help Paul get ready and don't get into any trouble. And Seth? I know your on speaker. Paul, leave me and the girls alone. We need to get ready and you calling only will make us late. Goodbye, boys. I will see you at the alter," I said hanging up the phone.

"How did you know that he was on the phone?" Leah asked.

"It wasn't hard to figure out. Seth did it on purpose. Paul just wanted to hear my voice. I know he did," I said.

"And, Aeryn's crying?" Leah asked again. I laughed.

"That was unexpected," I shrugged, making Leah and Emily laugh. We then started to get ready. We did our hair first. Leah and Emily's were to be done first. After theirs were done to perfection they did mine. Emily went through my mother's jewelry.

"Found it!" Emily said. I looked at her confused. She held up a piece of jewelry that would go into my hair. It had sapphires in it and it was gorgeous. It looked extremely old too.

"What is it?" Leah asked.

"I remember before your mother passed away, she used to wear this in her hair on special occasions. It is only fitting that you wear it at your wedding. Something old and something blue, you hit two birds with one stone. I have something else for you," Emily said. She went to her bag and grabbed a necklace and earrings.

"Oh, Emily, you didn't have to," I said.

"It is only fitting. Sam and I are married and expecting our own little fella. You need something borrowed. You know, I want them back tomorrow, or whenever you're not too busy," Emily said. I sighed and accepted.

"What about something new?" Leah asked.

"That would be the shoes. Alice took me shopping for them. They were expensive. I knew that I would need them though, so I got them," I said.

"Ew, you were shopping with the leach?" Leah asked seeming very disgusted. I laughed.

"They are coming to the wedding too," I said.

"They can't come here," Leah said.

"That is why it is at their house. Alice and Rosalie offered their home and have finished decorating. I couldn't say no to a free place. We have so many expenses now. There isn't anything that would be a better gift," I said.

"I think it is a nice idea," Emily said. Leah was a little upset at me, but she has no choice.

"Whatever," Leah said. Now she is going to be crabby. I rolled my eyes.

"Is Blake coming?" I asked her, trying to get off subject.

"Yes, he said he would make the wedding. I haven't seen him in forever. In person, I mean. We skype all the time, but its not the same," Leah said happily.

"Is Emma coming?" I asked.

"I don't know, Blake never said anything. I haven't heard anything from Emma since she left," Leah said. I looked down. That girl needs to get her priorities figured out. Your family should be first. I didn't realize that until after Emma had left. Paul and the triplets are my family now and are my first priorities. That will forever be my plan. Emma will be a priority of mine too, but I have kids. I have to think of them first.

"I haven't either. I miss her, Leah. I hope to see Blake, so that I can give him something for Emma," I said.

"I'm sure you will. Blake is staying for a couple days. I will bring him around for you. He can see the little babies. Maybe it will get him to want kids someday," Leah said. Awe! They talk about their future together!

"Thank you and hopefully! Being a mother is tough work, but I think every woman should have the chance to be one," I said, smiling.

"Even if they don't want children?" Leah asked.

"If you don't want children, then that is your choice. Those people are mothers to other things, like a dog or a cat," I said, shrugging.

"That makes sense," Emily chimed in. We were almost ready. All we had to do was dress the babies and then put our dresses on. I took Aeryn and Leah and Emily took the boys. We put their little outfits on and put them into their carseats so that we could quickly put on our dresses. I helped Emily and Leah first. Emily and Leah wore matching zebra striped gowns. Emily's had a purple bow, while Leah's had a pink. Then it was my turn. I grabbed the bag that my dress was in and took my garter out and put it on my right leg. Then I took my dress and had Leah and Emily help me put it on. My dress was gorgeous! It is an embellished, one shoulder, pick up, taffeta wedding gown. I absolutely fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Paul will be so shocked. We were all done and were heading out to My truck to put the babies in. I can't drive in this dress, so Emily or Leah will have to drive separate. The babies take up all the room in the back seat. We were soon on our way to the Cullen household, for my wedding.

When we arrived Alice and Rosalie were at my door in seconds. They were excited for me.

"You're here," Alice said before hugging me. I heard a slight growl and I turned to see Leah. I rolled my eyes.

"Leah, stop it," I sighed.

"Yeah, mutt, stop it," Rosalie said. I glared at her.

"Rose, no name calling. I don't want the two of you to ruin my wedding day," I said. Leah and Rose both looked ashamed of themselves.

"Where is Aeryn?" I heard Seth ask.

"Calm down, she is in the car," I said rolling my eyes. I watched him pretty much run to the truck and grab his imprint from her seat. That boy is crazy.

"There you are," Sam said. I smiled. He was walking me down the isle. Jacob and Jared are Paul's groomsmen. Jared being his bestman.

"Here I am," I smiled.

"You know your parents would be proud of you," he said. I hugged him.

"I do know that," I said. "I just wish they could be here."

"They are here, though," he said, "in your heart." He pointed his finger to about the area of my heart. I smiled and hugged him again. We were soon ready to walk down the isle. I can't believe this is happening. I am going to marry the love of my life! We waited inside the house as Leah went down the isle with Jacob. After they were half way down the isle, Emily and Jared started walking. Sam and I waited until they were to their spot before it was our turn to go. Everybody rose from their seats and turned to watch me walk down the isle. I felt nervous, but that changed when I saw his face. His gorgeous, loving face. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

He seemed very shocked by me. His facial expression changed from shock to awe. I could tell that he was stunned by my beauty. I could see the love in his eyes and I knew that this will be the day that I change my last name. I will not be known as Bailyn Michelle Uley, I will be known as Bailyn Michelle Lahote, wife of Paul Lahote, Mrs. Paul Lahote

"Who give this woman to this man?" the preacher asked.

"I do, on be half of her mother and father," Sam said. I kissed his cheek and he handed me off to Paul.

"You look beautiful," Paul whispered.

"You don't look to bad yourself," I replied. The preacher started with his words, but I was too busy staring at Paul. I watched his every move. It was soon time for our vows. We both wrote our own to say to one another.

"Bay, will you start with the vows?" the preacher asked. I complied and started with the vows I wrote and then added the needed, traditional wedding vows.

"The first time I met you, I was a little taken back at your presence. I felt as though I was in front of a godlike creature. Sam yelled at you and I became defensive. I was very mad at him for yelling at you. That night I went to bed thinking only of you, and the fact that Sam pissed me off, but mostly you. The next time I saw you, we flirted a little. I had this odd feeling that I felt every time I was around you. Then we went to the beach and you sat by me and wanted to know everything about me. That night when I went home Sam said we could date. That over protective cousin of mine. We started getting really close and eventually we started dating. And now look at us, we have triplets and are going to become a married couple. I, Bailyn Uley, take you, Paul Lahote, to have and to hold, this day forward, through sickness and health, as long as we both shall live," I said slipping the ring onto his finger.

"My vows are no where near was long as yours," Paul said making everybody laugh.

"Bay, I love you. I have since the moment I saw you. You make me very nervous. I have no clue what I would do without you. The day I proposed was one of the best days of my life. Seven months later you blessed me with three beautiful children and now you are going to become my wife. I love you and will always protect you. You can tell me anything, because I'm not only your husband, but your best friend. I, Paul Lahote, take you, Bailyn Uley, to have and to hold, this day forward, through sickness and health, as long as we both shall live," Paul said and then put the beautiful ring on my finger.

"You may kiss the bride," the preacher said. We obliged happily. "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Paul Lahote," the preacher said. Paul and I then walked down the isle hand in hand smiling at everybody. There was a girl, who looked extremely like Emma. I'm not too sure though. I guess I'll try and find her later on.

"I can't believe that I'm your wife," I said.

"I can," Paul said.

"Shut up," I said hitting him slightly.

"Well, you make a beautiful wife," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"We need to let everybody go outside. We stop here," I said. We let everybody go by to go outside before us. Some people said congratulations as they passed and others hugged us. I never once saw the person that looked like Emma. I wonder what happened to her. When everybody was outside waiting for us to leave the building we did. First, Leah and Jacob, followed by Emily and Jared. We followed them out. Everybody threw bird seed at us. It was a special treat for the birds. We would have used the traditional rice grains, but I don't want to hurt the birds so we did bird seed instead. The Cullens had rented us a huge limo. We all climbed in and were soon on our way to the place where the party and dinner was set up.

We ate the food and had some drinks and danced all night long. The entire night I never once saw the woman who looked like Emma. I talked to Blake a little, but I never did see Emma. When the night was over, Paul and I were going on our honeymoon. Alice had set it up. I have no clue where we are going. I didn't even pack my own clothes. I think she bought me a new suitcase and new clothes and packed for me. She is very crazy sometimes. If you are wondering about the babies, Sam and Emily, and of course, Seth are taking care of them. Sam and Emily need the practice anyways. They are only having one baby, but having three will give them plenty of needed practice.

"I love you, Mr. Lahote," I said.

"I love you too, Mrs. Lahote," Paul said. We kissed each other and went to where ever Alice was sending us. We are madly in love and nothing can change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
updating for Hailey because I'm impatient c:
comment brothahs c:
xoxot
tiffiny
I mean Hailey lol.