Status: Being Written!

Crawl

I am not going with you guys

Brooke:

Today was draft day and everyone was going crazy. My brother woke up at 7 when he didn't have to be up until 9. He was so nervous, but I really didn't care. I went to get coffee with Gabriel at 7:30 so he still had time to get ready for the draft and he wouldn't be rushed. I met him at a small coffee shop that was around the corner from the hotel. We ordered our drinks then sat down at a table. "So are you ready for the draft?" I was shocked he asked me that question. "Am I ready? Your the one getting drafted, not me." "True, but I am just gonna relax, I mean Ryan is going first overall so I don't need to be nervous about me going number one." "Come on Gabe." i held his hand. "You don't know that for sure. Edmonton could change their minds last minute." "Yeah, but that rarely ever happens." "Well you could be the rare player then that makes them change their mind." I gave him a re-assuring smile. He smiled back.

"Well have I helped you change your mind?" I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" "Have you changed your mind about sitting with me and my family at the draft?" "Oh right. I don't know, I mean I told my parents that we're dating, but do you think they could handle me sitting with you and not them?" "Look, if they give you trouble I will be right there next to you. My parents are also there so if anything happens all three of us will be looking out for you." We both laughed. "Okay, I will sit next to you. So should I meet you at your room?" "Yeah then we will all leave together. That way you won't have an awkward car ride with your family." I laughed. "I definitely don't want that."

We walked back to the hotel together and went to our rooms to get dressed. Ryan came into the room with his dress shirt and pants that our mom had just ironed. "Hey we are leaving in like 20 minutes, are you gonna be ready?" "Um, I am not going with you guys." "What? Why not?" "Look, I talked to mom and dad about it already and I am not going with you guys." "But your gonna meet us there right?" "I will see you there, but." "Wait you're not sitting with us either?" "No, I'm not." "Let me guess, Gabriel?" "What is so wrong with me sitting with my boyfriend?" "Because you should be sitting with your brother, and wait, boyfriend?" "Yeah, you heard me. He and I are dating. You check that website there are so many stories about us." I gave him a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "No thanks. I have better things to do." He went into the bathroom to put on his suit. Once he was done I went to change into my dress. Once I was changed and my makeup was on I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"You are wearing that?" "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" "Nothing I guess. It's just we were gonna try and incorperate red into what we wore because of my junior team." I just stared at him in confusion, did he not get what I told him 10 minutes ago? "You know, Red Deer?" "I know the team, but did you not understand what I said. I am not going with you and I am not sitting with you. Gabriel is incorperating blue, not red. That is why I am wearing blue."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I just thought you would still support your brother in some way." "You want me to wear a red bracelet or something to make you happy?" "No, just forget it, I don't care, sit with who you want support who want. I don't care what you do anymore." "Okay, well I have to go cause Gabriel and his parents are waiting." "Fine." I walked towards the door, but before I left I figured I should say something nice to him. "Good luck today Ryan." I gave him a faint smile then walked out of our room to meet Gabriel. I hope this day isn't ruined because of another fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, here is another update. Comment and subscribe!