Status: updates every few weeks

Out Of Place

Megan Attard is 17 years old, and has started her final year of high school. Year 12 in Australia is a big deal, filled with parties, days at the beach and nights in the city. Who cares about all the school work? When her mother informs her, at the midyear break, that she has to move with her parents to America, restart her final year of school and leave all of her friends and plans behind, she thinks her life is over. Being half way through year 12 doesn’t stop her parents from uprooting her life and moving her to Baltimore, Maryland. Megan is determined to be a difficult as possible for her family to handle and is praying to get sent back home. But when she meets the charming, irresistible, cocky Alex; her plans change dramatically. Maybe Senior year at Dulaney High School won’t be so bad after all.
I only own what is original. I do not know any of the characters that aren't original. To my knowledge, these events are all fictional, but the places which they happen are both real and made up.

I update as often as I can, but school work is priority.

Leave comments if you want and subscribe if you like.
I don't mind a little constructive criticism, but if you're gonna be a bitch, you will be reported (: