Status: just getting started :)

A Pirate's Life for Her

Chapter 2

“Get me OUT of here, NOW! Do you even know who I am ?”
Maeve sighed and steered her rudder gently. Royals... Always the same.
“I said, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”
Maeve rolled her eyes and shouted at her first mate Joe, “Make him shut up, Joey!”.
“SHUT IT SIR ROYALTY!” yelled Joe.
For a minute or two the royal was silent. But after those minutes, again the yelling had begun.
“I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR EVERY MOVE YOU FILTHY PIRATES!’’
“I WANT TO TALK TO THE CAPTAIN!”
“Alright, that’s it, Joey will you take the rudder?” said Maeve and started walking fastly towards the dungeons. She opened the doors and walked down in.
“Yes, I’m the Captain, what are you yelling at?” said Maeve putting her hand on her waist and raising one eyebrow.
“Do you know who I –“
“Yes, I do. You’re some spoilt prince. And do you know who I am? I am Captain Maeve, that’s the much you need to know. Oh and there is the fact that I can kill you the moment I want to. And I really do want to right now. So don’t push it you royal landlubber.” Said Maeve all in one breath.
The prince was finally silent, he had this spoilt expression on his face, and still Maeve had to accept he was very very charming. ‘Look at those muscular arms’ she thought to herself and then came to her senses.
She grabbed a rum bottle from a barrel and walked out of the dungeon angrily. She slammed the doors and locked them.
“That scurvy dog shall be silent for the whole voyage. The guard will be punished if he speaks.” She said. She started walking back to the rudder taking a sip or two on the way.
“Cap’n?” A buccaneer which Maeve couldn’t care about asked.
“What?!” She boomed.
“The prince would like to speak to you, again.” He stuttered. Maeve glared daggers at him but walked back to the dungeon.
“I believe we started off with the wrong foot captain, I’m Prince .... Landon of England.”
“What a wonderful explanation me prince but I have a ship to look after and you’re the last thing I want to spend time on.” Maeve answered spinning the bottle of rum on the hardwood floor.
“Captain Maeve, I beg to get out of this prison. There is not much I can do after all, all I want is to smell the fresh air.” He said in his thick British accent.
“And how will that help me and me crew?” She asked furrowing her eyebrows.
“I’ll help.” The prince said.
“Help me how?” Maeve replied instantly.
“I’ll join the crew until the British save me.”
“Do you really think your precious country will save you, from the Velvet Horizon?” Maeve asked.
“Yes.” The Prince Landon said calmly.
Maeve laughed, knowing there was no way she would be captured by the British.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
so I want responses right now. ;D
Do you like it or do you find something bothering in the story?
No matter what, we love you all.
bookworm-wicked