Cherish Forever

Name: Piper Cherish Austin

Age: 16

Physical Description: Long, very blonde, waist length hair, semi-tanned complexion, very light blue, beautiful eyes, full, red lips and tall, standing at about 5' 11'' and is not super skinny, but not fat with very nice curves, a larger-than-average chest and gorgeous legs and a well-toned stomach.

Personality: Piper is a caring, loyal friend and would die for any of them. She is a top student, her marks rivaling even that of Hermione's. She is nice and doesn't believe in mocking someone to make herself feel better. She also has an amazing sense of humour and is always ready for anything. She also has any amazing gift with music and has the most amazing voice and she is excellent at writing it. But besides being super sweet, she can also be super bitter. She is quick to make accusations and is very stubborn and head-strong. She also has a temper that could match that of a bull's. She is also very sarcastic, Queen of one-liners. And, if someone gets in her way, she will take them down without a second thought. She is very bitter-sweet, but what more could you ask for?

Background Info: She comes from a very small family who live in the outskirts of Ireland. Her family is very Irish, but she is the only one who doesn't look it. Her mother and father make very poor wages working at a local pub, so life isn't that great for her but she learns to deal. She doesn't have any expensive clothing or anything else but she doesn't need that. She had a twin brother, but he drowned in a lake near their house, so Piper is terrified of water and has never learned to swim. She goes to Hogwarts and she is in Gryffindor and her best friends are the Golden Trio. Yup, we said it. The Golden Trio. They are her best and most loyal friends and she would die for them, but she is still well liked all around the school. She s in Gryffindor and she plays Chaser on the Quidditch team. She is also an insomniac (you'll find out why in the first part).<p> Well darlings, that is where we leave you. Hope you come back and read the first part. We are writing this together so we should be out quick! Message us if you want!