All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter One

She ran through the muddy car park and past all the tour buses. No one was outside as it was raining so she ran and ran until she came to the bus she had been searching for. She banged on the door with tears still streaming down her face. It soon opened and Bert smiled widely at the site of her but his smile faded as soon as he noticed the state she was in.

“Beth, what’s wrong?” He asked frantically and pulled her up and into a tight hug.
Instead of answering, she just sobbed into his t-shirt.

“Come on,” He said and pulled her onto the bus. He took her hand and pulled her through the lounge, where Quinn, Dan, Jepha and the whole of Aiden were sat drinking.

“Is she alright?” wiL asked Bert but he just pulled her into the bunks and shut the door.

“Come on then, what’s wrong?” He asked and sat her down on the bed and sat next to her.

“Ryan and I had a fight again and he said he wished he had never adopted me because I have caused him nothing but trouble,” She rushed out. Bert sighed and took a hold of her hands.

“I’m sure he never meant it,” He said and pulled her into a hug.

“Why can’t you adopt me? You actually care,” Her question took him by surprise to say the least. He released her from the hug and looked into her eyes.

“I can’t adopt you because of the way I feel,” He said and let go of her hands and looked away.

“What do you mean?” She asked with sadness filling her voice. He looked at her again and shakily put his hand on her cheek.

“I can’t adopt you Beth, because I love you.” He said nervously and kissed her lips softly.


Beth woke with a jump and shot up right, causing her head to collide with the top of her bunk.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” She yelled whilst gripping her head.

“You know, that’s the third time you’ve done that this week,” She looked over to see Brendon watching her whilst he sat on the floor cross-legged between his bunk and hers.

“I know and it fucking hurt every time,” She muttered clutching her head still whilst Brendon just watched in amusement.

“I don’t think you should swear like that,” He stated smiling.

“You do,” She shot at him with a smirk.

“Ah yes, but I’m older,”

“By three years,”

“Well, I’m your dad’s best friend,”

“And that makes a difference how?”

“Pssh, fuck you,”

“Anyway, why were you watching me sleep again?” She asked him with raised eyebrows. He blushed and looked down at his hands.

“I… um… I…” He stuttered out and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“Don’t hurt yourself princess,” She said smirking and pinched his cheek lightly before pulling herself out of her bunk. She walked past Brendon and ruffled his hair. As soon as she had left the room he heard her talking to Ryan, causing him to sigh deeply.

“If only you weren’t his daughter.” He muttered before standing up and stalking into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? I know it's pretty uneventful right now but meh, it's an opening isn't it, i don't want to give too much away.