All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Eleven

Regretfully, I pressed the small green button and put the phone to my ear.

“Hey Ry,” I answered nervously.

“Where the hell are you Beth?” He asked, I could hear Jon and Spencer talking in the background which made me smile. I don’t know why, it just did.

“I told you, I’ll be back on the 12th. I promise,” I sighed. Sam decided to start pushing the trolley again so we wheeled down the isles, shoving random things in at times.

“No, where are you? I’m coming to get you,” He rushed out and then I heard Brendon talking in the background.

“No Ryan, don’t. Just give me a little freedom for god’s sake!” I exclaimed with a sigh.

“You’re with that guy aren’t you? I thought I told you no! If he even thinks about having sex with you, I’ll kill h-” Ryan was cut off by Brendon yelling ‘What?’ in the background. I groaned audibly, I was going to have some explaining to do. I heard a clatter on the other line and then the sound of Ryan yelling.

“Beth?” Brendon’s voice broke through. I heard a door slam and then Ryan yelling for him to open the door. Trust Brendon to barricade himself in a room for the sake of a phone call.

“Bren, before you say anything, let me explain this. Ryan is just over reacting, that’s why he didn’t want me to come back here because he thinks that I am going to sleep with Sam,” At that, Sam burst out laughing loudly so I reached over and I hit him in the shoulder and glared slightly.

“Do you really think I’d put our relationship on the line when we’ve only just gotten together?” I added softly.

“Sorry, it’s just hard for me t-” He cut himself off and it was quiet for a second.

“Actually it doesn’t matter, I trust you and I love you,” I smiled to myself.

“I love you too Bden,” I said softly with a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelys :].
I'll update again as soon as I can, this chapter would've been longer but i'm tired as fuck.

Comments would be wonderful <3
:)