All I Wanted Was Your Love

Chapter Fifteen

Brendon’s Point Of View

“Want to go back to my hotel room?” Alison whispered for the third time in the last half hour since Jon had left.

“Um, not right now,” I mumbled yet she still insisted on kissing my neck and giggling in my ear. My phone vibrated from within my pocket so I quickly pulled it out in relief that Alison couldn’t bug me when I was on the phone. The called ID read ‘Jon’ so I quickly put it to my ear.

“Hey, how come your ringing?” I asked confused yet relieved.

“Well Beth asked me not to ring Ryan so I thought I’d call you as you’re pretty close to her and I don’t know what to do,” Jon stated and I immediately began to worry.

“What’s happened?” I asked panicking.

“She told me that she’s freezing but her forehead feels like its on fire and she said that she feels really sick Bren,” Jon replied, moving around on the other line.

“Okay, I’ll be like five minutes,” I rushed out before hanging up.

“Beth’s not feeling well,” I announced and pushed Alison gently from my lap.

“No surprise after all that she drank last night,” Ryan muttered.

“I’m going to head back and see how she is,” I said causing Alison to look at me with an annoyed expression, which I ignored.

“We won’t be long,” Spencer said with a smile before I jogged back to the bus.

I met Jon on the steps that lead into the bus and he had a worried expression playing across his lips.

“I don’t know what’s up with her,” He stated and I followed him in. All feelings of hate I’d recently felt towards Beth disappeared when I saw her lying on the sofa, shaking slightly under the covers. I jumped by her side and felt her forehead causing her to stir.

“Bren?” She mumbled. I gently stroked her hair. Jon was stood behind me watching what I was doing.

“Shhh, go back to sleep,” I demanded gently. My fingers wandered to her neck and I found that her pulse was racing.

“I thought you hated me,” She whispered, her eyes closing again.

“I was just a little angry,” I replied softly. What was the point in lying? It was clear to everyone that I had been pissed off that day.

“I love you,” She mumbled in a dream like state.

“I love you too,” She soon fell back into unconsciousness after I spoke those four words. I stood up from the crouching position I had been in and turned to Jon.

“I think we sho- what are you looking at me like that for?” I asked after noticing Jon looked bemused and his arms were folded across his chest with his eyebrows raised.

“Is something going on with you two?” He asked in a tone that showed he already knew the answer.

“No, why would you say that?” I lied.

“Beth hasn’t told any of us that she loves us, not even Ryan,” He stated. I sighed and looked down at her sleeping body.

“Okay yes, we’re dating but please don’t say anything to anyone,” I spoke softly and moved some of her hair from her boiling face.

“God Brendon, Ryan’s going to kill you when he finds out. You better not have slept with her! And what about that girl at the bar? What was that all about?” Jon rushed out sounding angry yet concerned.

“I haven’t slept with her Jon, I respect that she’s younger than me. And Alison was just because I was angry at Beth, it was a stupid thing to do but it’s not like I was going to go anything with her,” I explained quickly before feeling around for my mobile.

“Look to be honest, we should be calling the hospital or something right now, not discussing my love life,” I rushed out with a sigh.

“You’re right, you ring for an ambulance and I’ll go and tell Spencer and Ryan what’s happening,” Jon stated. I nodded in response so he quickly ran off of the bus towards the bar.

“What have we gotten ourselves into Beth?” I asked her unconscious form before placing a tender kiss upon her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beki, don't even think about planning my funeral!
I love writing this story, I don't know why, I just get sucked into it when writing :].

Thank you all for commenting! Ah i love you guys so freaking much!
Xoxo!!!